New member and curious about the realistic money

dwmadden

Reaction score
As stated I’m new, I was curious if anyone here has made this a dedicated source of income and what to expect number wise? I’m willing to work a solid 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week so take that into consideration. Thank you

jan

Reaction score
As stated I’m new, I was curious if anyone here has made this a dedicated source of income and what to expect number wise? I’m willing to work a solid 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week so take that into consideration. Thank you
some of it depends on you. if you are competent and resourceful. You have to download a few scripts and figure out how to do batch work (that makes the most money). There is a learning curve. That said, there is much less work than there used to be. People regularly made 100 a day. Now that's rare or it's for folks with closed quals. You could probably make 20-30 a day with a bit of effort. Start out by reading our mturk guide. https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturk-guide-getting-started-on-mechanical-turk.4431/

You can ask questions in our main thread.

Reactions: barny

Alexqbme

Reaction score
I have a question🤔 When do your pending Hits get approved or rejected? I have 62 hits that have been pending for more than 48 hours now 🤔

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I have a question🤔 When do your pending Hits get approved or rejected? I have 62 hits that have been pending for more than 48 hours now 🤔
have you looked at the requesters history of paying out hits? Who is it? Check their Turkerview or turk opticon history to see what they typically do.

They could take up to a month - but most pay before that. Who is it?

Toria

Reaction score
Ive been doing pretty good making some change to play with. I just wish there were more hits for me to do. It's like if I'm not on here for a few days, then new stuff pops up and I'm off and working. But I would like for someone to please explain to me what batch work is and how do I to them? I like to keep busy? Thanks