New

Tayloralexandra

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!,
Im Taylor, Im glad I found this website. I just started out on here and I was so excited to get stated but I'm so overwhelmed. I have been reading the user guides provided on here but of course didn't before I started!, Im really still very confused even after reading the guidelines posted here . I keep getting rejections from work I have submitted and . I transcribed work for someone after researching found out that they reject almost everyone. I also only have two HITTS available to me currently which I no that is how it works when you first start out. Im having a hard time qualifying or even getting surveys available to me. My reject score is getting higher and I'm afraid to even do anymore surveys. Does anyone have any advice on what to do and if I should even continue with Mturk. Thanks so much!

Canz

Reaction score
I really wish I could help you, but I am green myself. I did install MTurk suite, which shows which requesters have a high chance of rejecting. But that's all I got, the people on here are cool based on threads I have read on these forums, I am sure they will help you, don't give up!

mary mary19

Reaction score
please share your experience, are you able to get surveys done?