Non payment

Marte48047

Reaction score
I just noticed I have several hits that have not been paid in the past 6 weeks. Is it ok to contact the requestor to see if maybe there was a mix up? Just don't want to rock the boat. How long should one wait before contacting?

UPDATE: I apologize, newbie here and I was wrong. The ones I was looking at when I went to do the screen shots are actually rejections, little to early maybe for me. But good to know the maxium is 30 days. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I just noticed I have several hits that have not been paid in the past 6 weeks. Is it ok to contact the requestor to see if maybe there was a mix up? Just don't want to rock the boat. How long should one wait before contacting?
HITs auto approve in a maximum of thirty days, so this isn't possible. Can you post a screen shot of what you are experiencing?

Reactions: Marte48047

Marte48047

Reaction score
I apologize, newbie here and I was wrong. The ones I was looking at when I went to do the screen shots are actually rejections, little to early maybe for me. But good to know the maxium is 30 days. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: jan and TSolo315