panda´s faster speed up

pauljohax

Reaction score
Hello, how can i speed up Pandas or catch hits faster?

I installed panda crazy.
It works fine
I have also set the panda crazy timers to the max speed.

But it does not matter. i see a requester posting in hit finder .
I see them in 5 minutes posting ten different hits
But I get none of them.

And some requesters i do catch with panda crazy
And that is great. (and I must say without panda crazy I can´t catch them so its really working.)

But some requesters i see appear but no matter if I put a panda on , if i put a panda on or even if already start in goham or if i manually click superfast on the hit, I never catch their hits.

What can I do to make it faster?? To catch hits even faster?

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Hello, how can i speed up Pandas or catch hits faster?

I installed panda crazy.
It works fine
I have also set the panda crazy timers to the max speed.

But it does not matter. i see a requester posting in hit finder .
I see them in 5 minutes posting ten different hits
But I get none of them.

And some requesters i do catch with panda crazy
And that is great. (and I must say without panda crazy I can´t catch them so its really working.)

But some requesters i see appear but no matter if I put a panda on , if i put a panda on or even if already start in goham or if i manually click superfast on the hit, I never catch their hits.

What can I do to make it faster?? To catch hits even faster?
of course some of this depends on your internet speed. do you use hit scraper as well?

pauljohax

Reaction score
I have it, but I prefer to use Hit finder since it shows you all and not just a bit of hits
My internet speed is normal. Not very fast but also not super slow. Just a regular subscription. Like 15mb or something.
Its a shared house.

is hit scraper faster?
What internet speed do you have? or what do you recommend on internet speed?( i will move soon and have to choose my own connection)

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If you're talking about missing surveys you have to remember that you just aren't going to catch them all. There are thousands of other workers out there using the same tools and trying to catch the same hit, and some of them will have faster Internet/computers as well.

If you're not catching batch type HITs that you can literally see sitting there on hit finder then perhaps you're hitting too many PREs (page request errors) or there some other human or technical error.

I think you mean surveys, but if not then take a screen shot the next time and post it in the main thread. We can help you find the issue if there is one.

pauljohax

Reaction score
i was talking about transcription work. and i had put in some pandas but i dont think a faster computer or faster internet has a lot to do with it. It depends on the server from Mturk.

I have not the best labtop, But medium. And yesterday for a while I catched many hits and tonight I kept missing them i see them appear in hitfinder but not go into my pandacrazy.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
i was talking about transcription work. and i had put in some pandas but i dont think a faster computer or faster internet has a lot to do with it. It depends on the server from Mturk.

I have not the best labtop, But medium. And yesterday for a while I catched many hits and tonight I kept missing them i see them appear in hitfinder but not go into my pandacrazy.
Transcription HITs are even harder to catch since there are usually only a few of them, in a requester breaks up the job, or one of them if they leave it as one recording. A survey might have 500 HITs available so when there are 10,000 workers trying to grab it, you have a semi-decent chance of getting one of those 500. But when a transcription requester posts 1 transcription HIT or even 10, you have a much, much, much smaller chance of being able to grab it.

pauljohax

Reaction score
Yes. probably. I catched many many transcription hits but this was at night. I think when most in ths USA are asleep i have the best chances from here in Brazil.It is very frustrating, because 9 out of 10 surveys are USA only.

Do you have any tips how to get more work and get to a like 30 dollar sa day?
That is for now my only goal. Just 30 dollars a day. for the next month.

And crap like p9r and friends i will never do. Working 3 minutes for 0.01 cent I refuse No matter what. How can they still live?

I am in brazil now where it is cheaper, but still that is so low that nobody here will work for them,.

Reactions: jan