payment issues

micahel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to post a HIT (as a requester) - however, the following message shows up: "You have exceeded your monthly credit limit, please see our FAQs to learn more." Anyone knows how I can put more money on the account? I use AWS Billing and I do not find a place for prepaying for the HITs - help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you all!

But the platform does not allow me... do you know why?

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to post a HIT (as a requester) - however, the following message shows up: "You have exceeded your monthly credit limit, please see our FAQs to learn more." Anyone knows how I can put more money on the account? I use AWS Billing and I do not find a place for prepaying for the HITs - help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you all!

But the platform does not allow me... do you know why?
have you tried the requester forum (provided by amazon)? A couple of people here have experience as a requester - so someone might appear with an answer for you. But most of us are turkers (and don't use that side of the platform).

pennpostdoc

Reaction score
Hi Michael,

Could you link the solution you found? I'm not finding the appropriate solution in the Requester forum.

Thank you

Richieleeeeee

Reaction score
Hi Michael,

Could you link the solution you found? I'm not finding the appropriate solution in the Requester forum.

Thank you
Hi Penn,

Have you solved the problem? I encounter the same issue now. Please let me know if any solutions. Thank you!