Please Help me... REJECTED ALL HITS BY JANINE CHEN did yesterday

mohitsinghdangi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did 3799 hits of requester JANINE CHEN he rejected my all work without quality check.
f**king Spammer requester. my approval rate reduced from 97.55 to 94.6. why mturk does not help in these conditions:arghh:
can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banu

Reaction score
Same here , With 2197 rejections, no idea , what to do now?
I did 2197 and not even a single hit got approved which means he didn't make a proper quality check.

Did he rejected all the hits ?

• Wow
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I did 3799 hits of requester JANINE CHEN he rejected my all work without quality check.
f**king Spammer requester. my approval rate reduced from 97.55 to 94.6. why mturk does not help in these conditions:arghh:
can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did 2197 and not even a single hit got approved which means he didn't make a proper quality check.

I just took a look on turkopticon (I think you need to sign in to see the link?)
https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A272ASCHRWO9JY

But there are several reports from yesterday - everyone saying the same thing - that all hits were rejected. Is she affiliated with an academic institution?

Sometimes when ALL hits are rejected it's an automated process and a mistake. Email first. If there is no response - try to find out if she is affiliated with a company or an academic institution If it's a school, you can contact the IRB. If it's a company? YOu MIGHT be able to contact them - nicely - and inquire if there was a mistake.

Don't give up just yet.

Reactions: Banu

charlie

Reaction score
I just took a look on turkopticon (I think you need to sign in to see the link?)

But there are several reports from yesterday - everyone saying the same thing - that all hits were rejected. Is she affiliated with an academic institution?

Sometimes when ALL hits are rejected it's an automated process and a mistake. Email first. If there is no response - try to find out if she is affiliated with a company or an academic institution If it's a school, you can contact the IRB. If it's a company? YOu MIGHT be able to contact them - nicely - and inquire if there was a mistake.

Don't give up just yet.
Definitely agree. Regardless of the situation, let this be a lesson to everyone:
Penny hits are risky especially from new requestors.
It looks like no institutional association per TV.
https://turkerview.com/requesters/A272ASCHRWO9JY-janine-chen
Since I haven't seen the hits I don't know if there's a consent form or not. If they show up again today, grab a couple and look for contact information. Hopefully there's an IRB listed if this is from a school. That's the route to take if Chen never gets back to you or does and refuses to reverse the rejections.

charlie

Reaction score
anyone have the panda for these? I'll add it to my HC and see if i can catch one for research.

charlie

Reaction score
hey @

Don't give up just yet.
can this be moved to another thread? it's gonna gum up the daily threads.

mohitsinghdangi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

yes he rejected all i did 3799 and got all rejected
i think you should complaint it to mturk when we all do they will do something
i did that