Happy Fourth of July folks.

Reactions: jan

Despairagus

Droop Eyed Hoople Head
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am on vacation with family.

yesterday one of my family members referred to AOC as "That crazy Mexican who is running for president."
This is a person who votes and believes they know enough about politics that others should deffer to their opinions. My head exploded.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I am on vacation with family.

yesterday one of my family members referred to AOC as "That crazy Mexican who is running for president."
This is a person who votes and believes they know enough about politics that others should deffer to their opinions. My head exploded.
"She should go fix the fucked up government of her own country! Ah shit, wait, I take it back"

• Love
Reactions: jan and Despairagus

Despairagus

Droop Eyed Hoople Head
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"She should go fix the fucked up government of her own country! Ah shit, wait, I take it back"
That is EXACTLY what I replied with after I got done yelling about the inaccuracies of his statement. I followed it up with "SHE SHOULD WORK ON FIXING THE MESSED UP GOVERNMENT OF HER OWN COUNTRY, SINCE SHE WAS BORN HERE!!"

So frustrating.

jan

Reaction score
OMG
They put Jeffrey Epstein (who had marks on his neck, probably made by someone else) in a cell with:
and they questioned his cellmate, a hulking ex-cop awaiting a death penalty trial in four drug-related killings upstate, the sources said.

FFS. I hope they put Epstein away for a long, long, long time. And I hope he loses every cent of his ill-gotten gains. But you don't put someone waiting trial in with a cellmate who has nothing to lose.

Whoever made that decision should be fired.

Reactions: Despairagus

jan

Reaction score
That is EXACTLY what I replied with after I got done yelling about the inaccuracies of his statement. I followed it up with "SHE SHOULD WORK ON FIXING THE MESSED UP GOVERNMENT OF HER OWN COUNTRY, SINCE SHE WAS BORN HERE!!"

So frustrating.
Meanwhile, Rand Paul
(who must be the neighbor from hell)
offered to buy Rep. Ilhan Omar a ticket to Somalia so she will “appreciate America more.”

If only there was a place to send him.
Oh, yeah.
:devil:

cassius

Reaction score
OMG
They put Jeffrey Epstein (who had marks on his neck, probably made by someone else) in a cell with:
and they questioned his cellmate, a hulking ex-cop awaiting a death penalty trial in four drug-related killings upstate, the sources said.

FFS. I hope they put Epstein away for a long, long, long time. And I hope he loses every cent of his ill-gotten gains. But you don't put someone waiting trial in with a cellmate who has nothing to lose.

Whoever made that decision should be fired.
Well, guess how it feels to live here {Columbus}, knowing everything and I mean everything is supported by Les Wexner including the studies we do for OSU? My next door neighbor is a designer for VS. The name is everywhere, Wexner centers all over Nationwide Hospital and all over town. Having had very early experience with child abuse in this state through people who happened to be my best friends or so I thought, and I was very young and in a hick Ohio town at that time and too naive to realize what people are really like, well, it more than sickens me. And it's no comfort to know that there's no escaping this stuff. It's all over the world and in our towns. So, if Epstein happens to disappear in jail or prison, well, no great loss except for the information tied up in his tiny brain that he'll probably never tell anyway and if he does, it won't see the light of day.

Reactions: Despairagus and jan

cassius

Reaction score
And isn't that interesting. Speaking of Shatan ... my virus protector indicates Bath and Body Works site is infected this morning. What goes around comes around. Thank god, I buy with cash in that store.

DCI

Reaction score
Still 15 months out from the election and you can already smell the desperation in the air. Hopefully things don't get out of hand, because I guarantee this is going to be the dirtiest, most chaotic campaign season of our lifetimes.

• Sad
Reactions: Despairagus and jan

jan

Reaction score
So, Trump couldn't meet with any of the victims (they refused) or the nurses at the hospital - so they - apparently - trucked in a bunch of nurses and he took a photo with them?

Crazy.

He should have stayed home

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairagus

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
So, Trump couldn't meet with any of the victims (they refused) or the nurses at the hospital - so they - apparently - trucked in a bunch of nurses and he took a photo with them?

Crazy.

He should have stayed home
Of course, because it's always all about him. Sure, he should have stayed home, but then he couldn't have made a propaganda video "showing" how much everyone loves him.

Last edited: