Question When I Can't Access A Link

MicheleS

Reaction score
I noticed some survey's on page 4-5 where nothing happens when I scroll over the link. My cursor just remains in arrow mode. Should I report the link as not working? Or is there some other reason? I'm concerned because I hit the accept & work button and I don't want to be rejected for not completing the assignment.

I'm very new to this so any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: Toria

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I noticed some survey's on page 4-5 where nothing happens when I scroll over the link. My cursor just remains in arrow mode. Should I report the link as not working? Or is there some other reason? I'm concerned because I hit the accept & work button and I don't want to be rejected for not completing the assignment.

If you can't access the link, I would probably just return it. You could try messaging the requester about it, but there's no guarantee that they'll respond, so it may not even be worth your time. It's usually better to just move on.

MicheleS

Reaction score
Thanks, aveline. I'm still getting the hang of this.

Reactions: aveline

Toria

Reaction score

I had some of the same problems as well.

Toria

Reaction score
What I've done instead of clicking on the link, I copy and paste it into another tab and go from there. I've noticed that when I click on a HIT it doesn't open so that's what I do. Copy and past link into another tab and do the task from there to ensure I get a code and credit.