Questions Concerning Scripts

RBG777

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been doing Mturk for quite a while but Scripts are new to me. I read a couple of topics here and there related to them. My question is which script would be best? I see Mturk Suite for Chrome as well as something called Panda Max. Which one would you guys recommend? I have over 8000 hits done but I feel like I'm struggling to make decent money on some days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

jan

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been doing Mturk for quite a while but Scripts are new to me. I read a couple of topics here and there related to them. My question is which script would be best? I see Mturk Suite for Chrome as well as something called Panda Max. Which one would you guys recommend? I have over 8000 hits done but I feel like I'm struggling to make decent money on some days. Any help is greatly appreciated.
https://www.mturkguide.com/scripts.html

absolutely download tampermonkey and mturksuite

(step one). After you do that, you'll start to figure out what you need in terms of catching HITS. But do those two things right now, okay?

RBG777

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your reply. I truly appreciate it. I'll get those installed right away.