Queue problems

jenu

Reaction score
Many times while working on a hit, the other one I have in my Queue expires. How can I avoid this unpleasant situation?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Many times while working on a hit, the other one I have in my Queue expires. How can I avoid this unpleasant situation?
That sounds extremely frustrating. When I have multiple HITs in my queue, I will sometimes check reviews on Turkerview to see how long it took other turkers to complete the HITs. That way I can prioritize the order I want to start them to try to avoid any expiring.

Reactions: jenu

jenu

Reaction score
That sounds extremely frustrating. When I have multiple HITs in my queue, I will sometimes check reviews on Turkerview to see how long it took other turkers to complete the HITs. That way I can prioritize the order I want to start them to try to avoid any expiring.
I agree with you, but you inevitably lose some hits. There is, however, a method of postponement, but which I do not know and which gives you the opportunity to avoid this situation.

Helen Nnolum

Helenekwy6
Reaction score
Understanding such system is important for finding solution to both theoretical and technical problems.

Reactions: jenu