Random Happy Thoughts

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It has been raining at my house all week and been overcast. Today, I opened the window in my office because I like to have fresh air coming in. I noticed how green and fluffy the grass was and the neighbors have baled their hay, so the bundles are dotting the field. It is raining lightly outside, but it smells kind of fresh. It makes me feel like I'm in Lord of the Rings :love:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel happy when I see my kitties napping on the balcony. They are indoor only cats so it's a whole, exciting world for them.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Awful PE today but a neighbor made samosas for me which is an absolute win. She was so sweet as were her sons. The girls warmed up to her immediately as if we had known her forever.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

My other crepe myrtle is coming in quite nicely too. It was only as tall as the fence when I planted it three years ago. Or was it four years ago?

Anyway, the bed is a bit of a free for all though. Everything there I planted at least a year ago.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Wine acquired. I don't plan on getting drunk. I just thought it'd nice after a long day and the commute.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So, the other day I noticed a small baby bird sitting on the ground. At first I didn't know what it was because it was so tiny. Then, I noticed a few bigger birds that kept swooping past the tiny bird and I wasn't sure what was going on. The tiny bird kept trying to open its wings and it looked like it was scared and would close them very quickly, hop a little bit, and give up. I finally realized that the bigger birds were trying to teach the baby bird how to fly. I watched for a little while longer before going inside.
Later that day, I had to run out to the store and there was another tiny bird on the walkway, hopping and trying to stretch out its wings. Some bigger birds were calling towards it, like they were fussing at it....it was super cute.
After I got back, the birds were gone.
After dinner, I went outside for a little bit and there were about 10 baby birds flying around the trees. I got that warm fuzzy feeling that I had witnessed something special. It was kinda nice. :love:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart.

1564674029747.png

• Love
Reactions: savvy and mboone73