Received email from Requester - outside survey bonus

Brenita

Reaction score
I received and email from a requester offering the opportunity to take another survey. He have me the link and a code, but how is this linked to MTURK for payment. So, is it OK to do this survey? Requester isRyan Strickler [MOD EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:

jan

Reaction score
I received and email from a requester offering the opportunity to take another survey. He have me the link and a code, but how is this linked to MTURK for payment. So, is it OK to do this survey? Requester isRyan Strickler [MOD EDIT]
Yes, it probably is fine. That's what they usually do. They will send you the payment via another bonus. You can also check out the requesters reviews on Turk Opticon (or turker view) if you like. Academic requesters are generally pretty safe.

Brenita

Reaction score
Yes, it probably is fine. That's what they usually do. They will send you the payment via another bonus. You can also check out the requesters reviews on Turk Opticon (or turker view) if you like. Academic requesters are generally pretty safe.
Jan,
Thank you for the advice. I am a newbie. Just made it over my 1st 100 HITs. Learning much from this forum. Installed Turkmaster yesterday. Still trying to figure out how to use efficiently, etc.

Reactions: jan