Rejections from Requester

BAB

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to MTurk Crowd. I've used mTurk for about three weeks with a clean 100% approval record. Yesterday, I did about 30 HITS from a requester. Today, they rejected them all, with no reason. I email the requester asking for a reason.

It was a simple HIT referring to recipes. So, I do not understand the multiple rejections.

Am I allowed to post the Requester's name here?

Thanks.

Reactions: jan

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to MTurk Crowd. I've used mTurk for about three weeks with a clean 100% approval record. Yesterday, I did about 30 HITS from a requester. Today, they rejected them all, with no reason. I email the requester asking for a reason.

It was a simple HIT referring to recipes. So, I do not understand the multiple rejections.

Thanks.
Hi! Welcome to the forum! You can most definitely post the requester's name. Please also feel free to share your experience in our Daily Work Thread if you'd like. https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/05-21-tendonitis-tuesday.4347/

It may get more visibility from other members that can shed some light if they have experience with the requester.

jan

Reaction score

Thanks.
I'm so sorry this happened. The best plan on mturk is to build up enough approvals - so that even if you get a bunch of rejections - your approval rating won't fall too far.

Have you looked through turkopticon to see if others have had a similar experience?

Reactions: jklmnop