Returning Turker with Requester Questions

tlckat

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I took some time off from Mturking for a few months, and I'm curious about a few old requester's that I no longer see.. I used to look forward to PicsFromAbove, Geohive, Places Database, and C-Sat batches, but The only one I can still grab up with Panda are the C-Sats (more on C-Sats in a minute), are PicsFromAbove, Geohive, and Places Database still actively putting batches up and I just can't find a new qual, or are they no longer requester's? Now, about C-Sats.. I was excited to see panda grabbed some C-Sats the other day, only to be disappointed that they were only 13c hits for a 1 minute video, with a cap of 3 hits per batch? Was that a fluke, or did they really change their hits? I'm officially lost now a days as I'm (maybe trying too hard) trying to make a decent amount ($20+/day while getting my numbers up to 10k from 6k) A side note, last time I did their hits, was before the new year, so I'm unfamiliar with how to find the campaign quals for Geohive and PicsFromAbove. Thanks in advance.
Happy Turking!

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
PicsFromAbove post sometimes, but it's hard to grab the quals with the new worker site. I don't usually do Geos, so I'm not sure.

Reactions: tlckat

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I took some time off from Mturking for a few months, and I'm curious about a few old requester's that I no longer see.. I used to look forward to PicsFromAbove, Geohive, Places Database, and C-Sat batches, but The only one I can still grab up with Panda are the C-Sats (more on C-Sats in a minute), are PicsFromAbove, Geohive, and Places Database still actively putting batches up and I just can't find a new qual, or are they no longer requester's? Now, about C-Sats.. I was excited to see panda grabbed some C-Sats the other day, only to be disappointed that they were only 13c hits for a 1 minute video, with a cap of 3 hits per batch? Was that a fluke, or did they really change their hits? I'm officially lost now a days as I'm (maybe trying too hard) trying to make a decent amount ($20+/day while getting my numbers up to 10k from 6k) A side note, last time I did their hits, was before the new year, so I'm unfamiliar with how to find the campaign quals for Geohive and PicsFromAbove. Thanks in advance.
Happy Turking!
they are hard to keep track of because you always have to keep an eye out for batches you dont qualify for, and then request the qual and get it 5 min later.

I usually find out theres a batch up by someone posting about them on the forum

IMO the hits aren't that great to begin with... theres better stuff out there

Reactions: tlckat

tlckat

Reaction score
Thanks! That's what I was hoping, glad to hear there still are batches for them, as I'm kinda stuck doing those until I can get Master's. It looks like all the real good ones require Master's qual. Hopefully this time next year!