I think my brain has an error today lol

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

Metallica

Never free, never me
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
<3 i dunno if you have family or friends up there, but if you need something, I know it's a freaking odd offer from an internet friend, but i'm just a few hours away. I have zero idea what I could do, but idk, I feel like I need to offer something.
I appreciate the offer. Things still aren't great but we're getting there one day at a time I suppose. She actually mentioned she wants to go to a Metallica concert out of the blue, so we're going to Europe in 2 months. Might take advantage of that and go to Poland for some WW2 nerd stuff. I try not to sound like an ass when saying this, but I just can't understand what she's going through. But, I'm not the one that carries the child(ren) and so on, so my mentality toward it all just can't be the same. But I do try to understand.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer. Things still aren't great but we're getting there one day at a time I suppose. She actually mentioned she wants to go to a Metallica concert out of the blue, so we're going to Europe in 2 months. Might take advantage of that and go to Poland for some WW2 nerd stuff. I try not to sound like an ass when saying this, but I just can't understand what she's going through. But, I'm not the one that carries the child(ren) and so on, so my mentality toward it all just can't be the same. But I do try to understand.

Well hey, glad day by day it inches towards better, and sounds like you guys have a lovely trip planned!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I understand what you mean about not being able to exactly understand what she's feeling, but don't minimize your own feelings, either. I mean, it's okay if you aren't grieving as hard as her, I'm just saying don't push yours down because you feel like hers is 'more than' yours. If that makes sense. :hug: