sad pandas support group

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so confused at all the lies he has told her, since you said he never wants to see kiddo. wtf are people anymore lol
I'm guessing he's telling her I don't let him see kiddo. my friend was asking me what he would gain from that and I said
I was pretty proud of that one. lmao

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Whoa! Keep that text, it sounds like you may need it if this would somehow get into a legal matter. However, if your ex has been through many girlfriends, she likely won't last much longer than it took her to send that horrible text. That was a great way to ensure that you do not want your son exposed to her presence. She sounds like she'll try to poison his mind the first chance she gets.

JenniLeigh

Batch Bettah Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Save that, so when/if she follows through with legal ways, you have proof that they're just harassing you.

You know it won't make it that far, that they'll be over soon, and you're the custodial parent for a reason.
Don't let her intimidate you. You know it's all bullshit :)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I’ll just say that this person isn’t worth responding to, and definitely not someone who’s opinion you should be concerned with. They don’t seem to be very bright, and couldn’t possibly have much life experience.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, but on the other hand, you've started driving consistently, stopped the binging, told someone what you wanted without hedging it, even if that meant embarrassing rejection.

You're getting there, okay. Just remember that the only person you have to make happy, have to impress, is yourself. Fuck everyone else.

But not literally because that's too much work.

And that's all for today's self talk, join us next time when I forget I'm talking to myself.