sad pandas support group

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Okay, but on the other hand, you've started driving consistently, stopped the binging, told someone what you wanted without hedging it, even if that meant embarrassing rejection.

You're getting there, okay. Just remember that the only person you have to make happy, have to impress, is yourself. Fuck everyone else.

But not literally because that's too much work.

And that's all for today's self talk, join us next time when I forget I'm talking to myself.

you're driving! and have a job!

idk anything else, but kick ass and take names. yay stopping binging!

Despairagus

Droop Eyed Hoople Head
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay, but on the other hand, you've started driving consistently, stopped the binging, told someone what you wanted without hedging it, even if that meant embarrassing rejection.

You're getting there, okay. Just remember that the only person you have to make happy, have to impress, is yourself. Fuck everyone else.

But not literally because that's too much work.

And that's all for today's self talk, join us next time when I forget I'm talking to myself.
I'm proud of you.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you're driving! and have a job!

idk anything else, but kick ass and take names. yay stopping binging!
I'm proud of you.
This is where I would link a hug.gif if I weren't in shitty work internet.

This week has been really weird for me, and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. And it's like a switch flipped. And the switch said fuck it.

life is way too short to try and be what everyone else needs. I need to be what I need. And right now, I need to be more.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This is where I would link a hug.gif if I weren't in shitty work internet.

This week has been really weird for me, and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. And it's like a switch flipped. And the switch said fuck it.

life is way too short to try and be what everyone else needs. I need to be what I need. And right now, I need to be more.
yaas girl. seriously though. you don't need to lose empathy, but you do need to take care of yourself and get YOU where you need to be.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Boyfriend told me last night that his mom has asked him to discourage me from driving.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
wtf?? please don't listen to that. I started driving 2 months ago and I'm loving my new confidence and independence. I know you will too. You can totally do this. :hug:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
wtf?? please don't listen to that. I started driving 2 months ago and I'm loving my new confidence and independence. I know you will too. You can totally do this. :hug:
It had the exact opposite effect, I was so angry last night but now I'm like w "whatever I'mg get me a car and move out your house. Then who is gonna do your tech support?"

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no self, what are you doing. Stahp.

• Sad
Reactions: savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
had it out with ex again. He came to pick up kiddo to take him to the park and he secretly brought bitch gf with him. I told him since he can't respect my wishes of waiting 2 MONTHS before introducing her he's no longer allowed to see kiddo outside of my home until we get in front of a judge. Already called a few lawyers. Also my dog started pissing blood this morning so have to borrow $100 from my sister to take doggie to the vet and pray she's okay.

• Sad
Reactions: savvy and Jaded

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just want to mention here because I think it's relevant to the stuff that gets posted in here, but anything that gets posted in a spoiler will now require people to be registered and logged in to view.

nice ty. That's a pretty good feature :)

VGB

thank you for playing the way you play
Reaction score
I wrote this a couple days ago, I'm trying to consider this as part of therapy, and for anyone who was wondering where I've been

I want to assure anyone reading this that I am (slowly) doing better, and working on taking positive steps; putting this into a semi-public space is part of that