sad pandas support group

VGB

thank you for playing the way you play
Reaction score
Thank you! I was actually having a hard time articulating that feeling... now I'm trying to think of an instrument that is forgiving 😂
A friend gave me his mandolin and for 2 years I struggled with picking it up for 15 minutes at a time and getting extremely frustrated by how precise I had to be compared to bass and guitar, which I consider myself pretty good at, before I finally admitted defeat and passed the curse along to another friend. The struggle is real.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i hope everyone is doing okay, my friends
weirdly yes. for the most part. my dog has funny bloodwork, im taking her to get an ultrasound of kidneys and liver tonight, and i just keep having panic attacks and crying over her dying too soon (too be fair her EVER dying will be too much for me). So that's fun but I know I am doing my best for her and that's all i can do.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
weirdly yes. for the most part. my dog has funny bloodwork, im taking her to get an ultrasound of kidneys and liver tonight, and i just keep having panic attacks and crying over her dying too soon (too be fair her EVER dying will be too much for me). So that's fun but I know I am doing my best for her and that's all i can do.
Oh Savvy I am so sorry. I hope the tests come back ok. They are our babies, forever.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's been 20 years since my Gramma died. 20, whole years.

She would not be proud of me rn, drinking and attention whoring for people who aren't worth my time because I 'feel sad'

I miss her.

20 years. 20 fucking years. I miss you so much Gramma.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

i feel ya on the drinking. I don't have a *urgent* health reason but I am cutting back for the future, and currently, some nights, am the girl at the bar who has a diet coke. I line dance....that only happens in bars.... so the temptation is there, especially when other buy. But I am not going hard as many nights. It's been about a month of cutting back and it's much easier to turn down than it used to be.

Jumping around on careers - yep. If I want to change jobs I don't have much linear, sensical experience anymore. Makes it hard to get a job.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
After putting down my kitten a few months ago to FIP, now I found out my year old cat also has it.

I don't know what I did to deserve this. The disease is supposed to be rare but having two cats die from it within a year doesn't make sense. I can't believe this is happening.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
After putting down my kitten a few months ago to FIP, now I found out my year old cat also has it.

I don't know what I did to deserve this. The disease is supposed to be rare but having two cats die from it within a year doesn't make sense. I can't believe this is happening.
oh my gosh! My heart breaks for you.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anybody else watch movies and get pretty attached to the characters, so much so to the point where you wish it was happening to you? I'm mostly talking about people dating and getting together and whatnot. It's something that is beautiful to see (even if scripted) but I just don't think a lot of the time it'll ever happen to me.