Self-Brag and Good News

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
"But, so I don't leave you hanging for some sort of feedback before then, I can tell you now that I absolutely love this story. Your world-building is stellar and the characters are expertly defined. Most of my comments are suggestions for minor adjustments to make the story shine brighter." best thing I've read all day.

I might cry

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am also very excited about this and can't believe its finally happening. Please don't be murderers.
If y'all haven't met yet, it can work out. I met DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 online on a game like 16 years ago and we've hung out in person four times now and I haven't died.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If y'all haven't met yet, it can work out. I met DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 online on a game like 16 years ago and we've hung out in person four times now and I haven't died.
I've already met scrmcasey @scrmcasey lol. I'm more worried basketcasey @basketcasey would murder us for funsies.

I'm not worried about being murdered by them at all. Our Airbnb host is likely to murder us all first.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What do you feed the seals to? I don't remember that part of the tour when I was in Boston?

We don't feed the seals to anything! We love the seals. Our kids got to feed seals little fish in Hershey last summer, though.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

We don't feed the seals to anything! We love the seals. Our kids got to feed seals little fish in Hershey last summer, though.
I would have enjoyed that. I don't remember hearing anything about seals while I was there.

Reactions: scrmcasey

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Gonna lay it down; one of the reasons I started Turking was because I'm in a major rut. One of my main hobbies in life was making music. I play several instruments, and have played them in various groups and bands over the years ever since I was in elementary school. Just one of those things that came natural to me. A few years ago, things just took a turn and I didnt' feel like playing no more. Just couldn't even stand listening to music let alone playing it, so I sold all my instruments and albums, and washed my hands of it. Lately I've started to come back around, and over the last few weeks, with the help of MTurk, have started saving money to buy a synthesizer so I can start toying with music again. I've already started toying with music on my computer again, and am proudly ready to say that I'm excited about making music again. Feels good.