So How Many People Are Using Turkopticon 2?

Fanugi

Reaction score
I'm finding it frustrating as I am accustomed to and rely on the information that the original TO provides.

My concern is that, since I'm not checking TO2, I'll miss out on important information (most notably, a requester is currently rejecting work).

So are a lot of people still relying on just the original TO? If not, does anyone have a good way to quickly check both? I don't use MTURK Suite but have tried it...

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Last edited:
Reactions: ctraltDel

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I'm still using the original TO, and sometimes I post reviews there. I mainly do a review if I get a really bad hit or a really good one, but when I do I see that other people are still posting there too.

Belthasar

Reaction score
I actually have recently joined MTurk! I'm super new, haven't even done any HITs yet. :blush: But I installed Turkopticon and noticed how it changed my amazon dashboard. Then today I logged on and noticed the changes vanished! I thought maybe they stopped supporting the script or something. How do I get it to work again!? And should I D/L Turkopticon 2 instead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also, if anyone has any tips (like specific requesters or HITS I should look for or do) that would help boost my numbers in a hurry so I can get in the game ASAP that would be amazing, I have no idea what I'm doing. :sweatsmile: