Stardew Valley

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
my friend made me buy it last week! so i'm very behind. i think in game time i'm on like day 20?
but yeah, super fun. great game.

Reactions: Dutchy

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If I hit my daily goal tomorrow I will have successful hit my self imposed goal in order to buy stardew valley for myself. HOWEVER, I did not factor in the money I will lose because I'm distracted playing :D

I'm curious now that it's been out for awhile if ya'll are still liking it or did you burn out or what?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm curious now that it's been out for awhile if ya'll are still liking it or did you burn out or what?

I still like it, I'm not letting myself play except on the weekends though.

Reactions: TQueen and MerryLou

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
If I hit my daily goal tomorrow I will have successful hit my self imposed goal in order to buy stardew valley for myself. HOWEVER, I did not factor in the money I will lose because I'm distracted playing :D

I've been taking some breaks because I have to make money this week, but i've been playing it every few days for an hour or so. I've only put in 80 total so far

Reactions: MerryLou

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score

I am still liking it, but haven't played in about a week-ish. I was trying to make $$$ and it was kiddo & husband's bday, so travelling, seeing family, spending time together took up a big chunk of time. Plus, I feel guilty playing games with husband's keyboard (since mine is fried) while he sits there browsing Reddit, watching Twitch and playing Hearthstone... because he only has a mouse :|

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I play sometimes at night after my little one went to sleep if I'm feeling burnt out on Turk. It's fun, but I take it in moderation.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
I'm still into it but I'm just about at the end of year 2 and it's getting super easy for me. Money basically isn't an issue anymore. I hope the dev adds a substantial update with more late-game/expensive stuff for you to go after.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone! jml @jml that's exactly what I was hoping NOT to hear, lol. Maybe I will wait for that update too :D

Reactions: jml

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Stardew Valley: where you DO make friends with salad
You know how sometimes you watch an episode of something and you feel like the whole thing was written around one joke? I feel like maybe this game (that I haven't played) was written around this.

Reactions: Dutchy and jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
jml @jml that's exactly what I was hoping NOT to hear, lol. Maybe I will wait for that update too :D
Don't get me wrong it's still really fun, I just entered year 3 and I still have goals/things to do. I'm still not even married and I'm only using like 1/3 of my farmland so I'm planning on expanding my farm and making it look nice. It's just not the "omgomg I have to do this then I have to do this then I have to do this-" game that it was in the very beginning

Last edited:

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong it's still really fun, I just entered year 3 and I still have goals/things to do. I'm still not even married and I'm only using like 1/3 of my farmland so I'm planning on expanding my farm and making it look nice. It's just not the "omgomg I have to do this then I have to do this then I have to do this-" game that it was in the very beginning
it takes a smooth turn from intense farmfarmfarm to ahhh this is like having an actual plant around year 3-4

Reactions: KittyRaces and jml