Stony Brook NLP

Jimmyrig

Reaction score
I just got 6 rejected by Stony Brook and I absolutely knew it was going to happen. The survey was too easy for the payout, I made 100% sure I did the attention check correctly and they still rejected 6 of my HITs. Anyone had trouble with them ?

• Sad
Reactions: WillowWolf

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just got 6 rejected by Stony Brook and I absolutely knew it was going to happen. The survey was too easy for the payout, I made 100% sure I did the attention check correctly and they still rejected 6 of my HITs. Anyone had trouble with them ?
Aww, I'm sorry :(

I may have done one or two HITs for them in the past, but nothing lately. It does look like others have received rejections too recently unfortunately: https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A2CMT426AYB58X

I don't know if they are responsive or not, but you could try sending them a message to find out if they could give you some more info.

• Love
Reactions: WillowWolf

Jimmyrig

Reaction score
I got a response from them, very hard HIT and left alot of room for error. It was grammar based and was confusing. I'll move on even though I'm about to get 10+ rejected. You can delete the thread ?