struggling to get the BoundingBoxSepQualHit

ashleymfegan

Reaction score
Hi, I started mturk almost a week ago and have been doing alright. there is not much work for my demographic, so I tried getting qualified for some of mltdatalabeler's hits. specifically the bounding box ones. i passed the qual test with 100 but it directed me to do a bounding box sep qual hit. whenever I look for it, it says there are no hits available but it shows up under my pending qualifications. I'm just confused as to what I'm doing wrong.... I tried messaging mturk but they were no help and also messaged the requestor and got no response. so I'm reaching out here in hopes that you can help thank you!

Also, I have seen plenty of HITS from this requestor since taking the qual test and when I click qualify it says I'm only missing that BoundingBoxSepQualHit certification....

I appreciate any help I can get thank you!! :):)

bumblebee

Reaction score
Hi I’m also having this same issue. I found the missing qualification and have even requested it but so far nothing!

Reactions: jan

TheCloser1776

Reaction score
I have had this happen, too. Never been able to take the secondary test and this happened last October or November.