Stylish Extension for Chrome/Firefox

Yuk

Reaction score
**Edit 1/20/17: There is now another extension for Chrome/Firefox that Kadauchi @Kadauchi has made called Mturk Suite. One of its features is the ability to use dark theme making Stylish obsolete just for the purpose of Mturk. However, Stylish is still a fantastic option for changing the colors on every other website.

Stylish is an extension for Chrome (link) and Firefox (link) that allows you to customize the CSS on any page.
This basically means that you can change the colors of any page you visit to something more suitable.

It's possible to create any style you want for any page, but the only one I have used for mTurk specifically is the mTurk Dark Theme made by Kadauchi @Kadauchi , which works fantastically with no noticeable slowdown of any kind I have noticed in the many months I've been using it.
Link to mTurk Dark Theme

Installation steps are explained in their help page but essentially you first install Stylish like any other extension and then visit the userstyles page of a theme (such as the mturk dark theme linked above) and add it to your Stylish.

To quickly disable/enable any themes you may have added you simply left click on the Stylish extension icon:

and then uncheck/check the theme in the menu:

Here is their official help page with some FAQ's on common questions and problems: https://userstyles.org/help/stylish

And here is the page containing tons of styles for all kinds of different websites in case you want to poke around for more dark themes (or any other colored theme that may have been created but I :heart: dark themes). There's all kinds of different stuff, like a dark theme for YouTube and Google that I use too. Search bar is in the top left corner of the page: https://userstyles.org/

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
This is extension combined with kada's dark theme is really great!

Reactions: Yuk

Tom Fleming

Darkpsy Junkie - Mturk Odie
Reaction score
Hey, glad to see some users use stylish for mturk :)

i use that one , hope you enjoy it too it is have dfferent color schemes. you can choose.
userstyles. org/styles/135723/mturk-style-addition-for-hit-scraper

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
does the dark theme work anymore? Just flashes briefly for me now

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
thanks, it does work, but when I refrsh it just flashes by to white
Check your other scripts (turn some off to experiment), adblock, and other extensions, as well as anything else installed on stylish. Those are what could mess with it.

Reactions: carbonmonoxyd