Survivor Season 3 is back!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TIME FOR WEEK 11 SIGN UPS!

Looks like Sara Gates @Sara Gates, SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff, scrmcasey @scrmcasey, ElleWoods @ElleWoods and Li0ness @Li0ness are already ready to roll this week! :)

I'll keep sign ups open for this week's challenge through the day tomorrow. Tuesday morning I will announce the tribes and the new challenge!

If you're new and wondering how this works, there's an explanation in the first post of the thread.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
THE FINAL WEEK IS UPON US!

I will be making a post at some point tomorrow for scrmcasey @scrmcasey and SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff's final challenge.

I NEED JURY MEMBERS!

If you have participated in ANY of the challenges this season and would like to sit on the final jury, please send me a PM.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Final Challenge
Draw My Life
My Journey Through Survivor

It's been 12 (13) long weeks here together Castaways. It's time for our final challenge. This week scrmcasey @scrmcasey and SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff will put together a project of their journey through this season of Survivor.

Rules:
  • Not a lot of set rules on this one. I would like a visual depiction of how you've seen your experiences through these past 11 challenges.
  • You can use any visual media. Drawing, graphic art, video, etc. You can add voice over, music, whatever you feel like doing.
  • The final challenge is always a "from the heart" type challenge. Our jury (which will include our extra special admin judges who have been with us before) will review what you feel like your journey has been through this game and decide who will be crowned Sole Survivor.
  • I'm going to make this due Friday, June 9 at 11:59 pm (daily thread change).
  • I'll let the jury deliberate and decide over the weekend. By no later than Monday, we will be crowning our NEW SOLE SURVIVOR and passing out the most important part, a shiny new banner.
Thanks for everyone who has participated this season. It always makes me misty to wrap up Survivor.

:disrelieved: