SUSPENSION

ljceee

Reaction score
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by your account suspension.

Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending verification of the account holder’s identity. Per that email, please send us a copy of your driver’s license or an equivalent government issued Identification Document (ID). You can provide your ID by sending a scanned copy to our secure fax line at 1-206-569-1407. The specialized team who handles these requests will only accept the information by fax, so we recommend using an online fax service if you do not have access to a fax machine. In addition, please be sure to type or clearly print the following information at the top of the document to help us identify you:

1. Your first and last name
2. The email you use to log into your MTurk Worker account

Once we receive and validate this information, we will proceed with reinstating your account. Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity, you will not able to disburse your current earnings balance or otherwise participate in the MTurk marketplace.

We have forwarded your case to our investigations team to review this suspension. You should receive an email from us once the review has been completed.

farhanaff

Reaction score
Have you faxed your info yet? My account was suspended on Tuesday as well and it's devastating that we can't even transfer our earnings. I did send my Id proof to their fax line but got no update or confirmation of having received the fax. Waiting to hear from them.

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
My account also suspended on May 3 they ask me to send government issued Driving licence fax

More than 27 day's still no reply when i contact through mail they continuously telling the same thing

We have forwarded your case to our investigation team

They will reviewing your account after review over they will contact you

Keep on telling the same thing

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
Any one please help me

How long it will take to review

And reinstating account

jan

Reaction score

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by your account suspension.

Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending verification of the account holder’s identity. Per that email, please send us a copy of your driver’s license or an equivalent government issued Identification Document (ID). You can provide your ID by sending a scanned copy to our secure fax line at 1-206-569-1407. The specialized team who handles these requests will only accept the information by fax, so we recommend using an online fax service if you do not have access to a fax machine. In addition, please be sure to type or clearly print the following information at the top of the document to help us identify you:

1. Your first and last name
2. The email you use to log into your MTurk Worker account

Once we receive and validate this information, we will proceed with reinstating your account. Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity, you will not able to disburse your current earnings balance or otherwise participate in the MTurk marketplace.

We have forwarded your case to our investigations team to review this suspension. You should receive an email from us once the review has been completed.

Best regards,
Abubaker. A.

Mechanical Turk Worker Support

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
Last month my account get suspended

I sent driving licence scanned to fax line

One month passed away

They are telling your account is still under review

I don't know when will the review process is complete

And reinstating account

How long it will take

Any one knows how long it will take please tell me

I am in deep trouble

jan

Reaction score
We really don't know. I might try faxing again and another email.

Reactions: Blakkat

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
I daily mailing them

and daily send fax

They keep on telling that

Your account is under review

• Sad
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I daily mailing them

and daily send fax

They keep on telling that

Your account is under review
can you request to talk to a supervisor? or ask for a return email?
I can't think of a thing that will help. But getting them to respond directly to you (not just a form letter) would sure be good.

Reactions: Sakthi sakaravarthi

Sakthi sakaravarthi

Reaction score
Yes I am willing to talk to supervisor?
Help me how to talk with supervisor

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
How to talk to a supervisor please help me i don't know how to contact
I don't know either. You really just have to try to send an email to someone you find online - or through the same address with a different request.

I've never been suspended. I have paid attention to the suspension issue because I cared about workers who had to go through that

Reactions: savvy