SwagBucks

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes you earn "wheel spins" which can double your search winnings or give out bonuses. My kids love spinning the wheel, and it's easy to get 30+ spins. Most of the time Swago requires a lot of work to get a bingo, or requires Swagbucks local which isn't available in my area. This time just happens to be an easy one. I think they're worth checking out.
Oh yeah I tried the SB local...where we can't get anything delivered and our businesses just don't sign up for stuff lol so that was a bust here. It's available but it's got like 1 tire shop on it or something lol. Well thanks for letting me know I will check it out!

Reactions: DareAngel3

hkybaby21

Reaction score
I find it hard to do swago. i usually aim for whatever amazon or walmart GC i can get. i didnt know about the bowling app. ill have to find it.
i mainly focus on surveys and sometime swagiq.
i dont have a bank acct so i dont do anything where i have to sign up for something or buy anything...

Reactions: theturkscribe

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I find it hard to do swago. i usually aim for whatever amazon or walmart GC i can get. i didnt know about the bowling app. ill have to find it.
i mainly focus on surveys and sometime swagiq.
i dont have a bank acct so i dont do anything where i have to sign up for something or buy anything...
Yeah I couldn't even finish the easy one they just had because I try not to buy things or sign up for emails with their stuff - it's more like the swag IQ, searches, random codes or SB I earn through things I would purchase anyway.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the bowling game an iPhone only one? I can't see it on googleplay.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I believe so. Which stinks because I want all that stuff on my Android burner. The Earner Burner I call it. But the videos seem to work better on android.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else not getting any SB Watch videos through that app? It's been days for me.
Also - YAY earning SB like crazy from buying stuff for the new kittens!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this is common knowledge or not, but remesh posts surveys under the gold surveys section. I just got one for 3,750 SB.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this is common knowledge or not, but remesh posts surveys under the gold surveys section. I just got one for 3,750 SB.
ohhhhhhhh that's a lot! i did not know that ty. it's easy to give up on surveys there.

Reactions: Metallica

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the Swago squares not working for anyone else?

Maybe they're activated in spurts to keep people from doing them all at once or something?

(I wanna do them all at once ? )

Reactions: theturkscribe

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the Swago squares not working for anyone else?

Maybe they're activated in spurts to keep people from doing them all at once or something?

(I wanna do them all at once ? )
Mine have been ok. Did you refresh your browser and all of that?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I do a square.

I'm guessing it was just b/c it had just posted... I'll look again when I have time.
I do too because I don't want to waste time repeating if I forget but also, you know...I'm crazy and need to know right away.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I do too because I don't want to waste time repeating if I forget but also, you know...I'm crazy and need to know right away.
Six of the eight that were doing it still are.
I thought it was just glitching and saying "0 seconds" until it was able to close, but even if I watch the whole video, those won't color in.

Maybe if I wait long enough, the other six will work like those two that fixed themselves lmao.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I love this SWAGO I got 1 SB for each link and then the 25 bonus :)

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooo I'm kind of locked out of SB. I can keep earning but I can't redeem! It won't let me verify my account :(