Systematic literature review on Mturk looking for more workers

hamzah

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for workers to complete a short tasks (it takes 10-35 seconds on average to complete a HIT). The project is working on establishing a new framework to introduce machine learning in education field.

the requirement for this project are very simple you don't have to be very knowledgeable on the subject, simply read instruction (on the instruction page) carefully then check whether the presented paper qualify or not for our inclusion criteria. you can read the instruction once and then keep submitting your reviews and his.

If you are interested, let me know so I can share with you the project link.

Thank you for your time and participation! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me. I appreciate your help!

jan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for workers to complete a short tasks (it takes 10-35 seconds on average to complete a HIT). The project is working on establishing a new framework to introduce machine learning in education field.

the requirement for this project are very simple you don't have to be very knowledgeable on the subject, simply read instruction (on the instruction page) carefully then check whether the presented paper qualify or not for our inclusion criteria. you can read the instruction once and then keep submitting your reviews and his.

If you are interested, let me know so I can share with you the project link.

Thank you for your time and participation! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me. I appreciate your help!
I've seen this posted, I think - and did a double take. I am familiar with systematic reviews (having done more than one, myself) and wondered about it. However, I didn't bother to open the HIT. My memory is that it pays .01 a hit? If it only took a minute (to open it up, read it, fill it out, and submit it) - that would equate to less than 1.00/hour. That's why I didn't open it.

I might have the wrong HIT (perhaps I do)?

hamzah

Reaction score
I've seen this posted, I think - and did a double take. I am familiar with systematic reviews (having done more than one, myself) and wondered about it. However, I didn't bother to open the HIT. My memory is that it pays .01 a hit? If it only took a minute (to open it up, read it, fill it out, and submit it) - that would equate to less than 1.00/hour. That's why I didn't open it.

I might have the wrong HIT (perhaps I do)?
yes you are correct, initially we rewarded 1 cent per task. we have requested more funding for this project and now we are rewarding 3 cents. I know it is not much but for an academic research that the best we can do now. the hit should not take more than 35 seconds once you familiarised yourself with the instructions. most of the submitted hits are by recurrent workers.

Reactions: jan