Tinfoil Theories

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Put all :tinfoil: related articles and discussions here! Perfect for getting your :vanyanka: at night and freaking yourself out for a good three hours.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gluten-Intolerance is actually only a problem for less than 1% of the population (true). The real reason why gluten intolerance and gluten-free foods have become such a big thing was due to concerted efforts by organic food producers to boost their sluggish sales (theory).

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
The recent DDOS attack by, supposedly, Russians was a cover to distract anyone from noticing that they were rigging the voting machines to make Trump win.

Reactions: Jaded

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
I just watched conspiracy theory videos on youtube all day and now everything terrifies me.
Haha, I assume this thread is kind of a joke but reddit has some great related content subs..

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/top/

That one is pretty good and has lots of stuff that ends up in conspiracy territory without being crazy :tinfoil:

/r/creepy is ok too but tons of lame content nowadays (ditto nosleep). What YT videos? I haven't had a good "screw this I'm not sleeping for the next week" binge in a while :p

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Haha, I assume this thread is kind of a joke but reddit has some great related content subs..

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/top/

That one is pretty good and has lots of stuff that ends up in conspiracy territory without being crazy :tinfoil:

/r/creepy is ok too but tons of lame content nowadays (ditto nosleep). What YT videos? I haven't had a good "screw this I'm not sleeping for the next week" binge in a while :p
:eek:

I spent all day watching YT about Jon Benet and the Illumanti (sp) today. Idk if I can sleep now. :tinfoil:

Reactions: Pippa

DCI

Reaction score
I just watched conspiracy theory videos on youtube all day and now everything terrifies me.
If it makes you feel any better, most conspiracy theories assume a level of competence and secrecy within large groups of people that doesn't exist in the real world.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just here for the stories. lol Currently fascinated with the scientology series on A&E

Reactions: Jaded and TQueen