Turk Guru Extension Problems

Amaranth111

Reaction score
Hey, so general warning if anyone hasn't already experienced this. I downloaded Turk Guru and now I'm stuck with only 1 page of absolute garbage hits. WTF it happening? Initially I liked it, but now it's all messed up. I uninstalled Turk Guru but cannot find my way back to the normal screen with 44 pages of hits on it. I will donate! Please Help! }:O

Further context: The Mturk Suit extension works fine. These are the only two extensions I've tried. I'm still new, if this is a commonly known problem already i apologize.

aveline

super helpful
Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, so general warning if anyone hasn't already experienced this. I downloaded Turk Guru and now I'm stuck with only 1 page of absolute garbage hits. WTF it happening? Initially I liked it, but now it's all messed up. I uninstalled Turk Guru but cannot find my way back to the normal screen with 44 pages of hits on it. I will donate! Please Help! }:O

Further context: The Mturk Suit extension works fine. These are the only two extensions I've tried. I'm still new, if this is a commonly known problem already i apologize.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Turk Guru, but could it have changed the filter on the search page?