Why am I not qualifying for that many hits these days?

Sander

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there are not as many hits as there used to be or is it just me?? Some days I get on and do my sorting, I sort all active ones I qualify for and highest pay first and there might be just a couple a day that I can actually do. Most of them I click on usually there is something wrong with the hit or it already is over with (don't know why they don't take those ones off that aren't accepting more people)... it's just been a waste of time waiting for a hit to trickle in that I can actually get.. and on weekends it's even worse, there's hardly anything all weekend..
My approval rate is 99.33 and I have done 1,479 hits since I started in June. Once I get to 100% will that make a difference?? Any idea's I can do would be appreciated.
I have 10 rejections, don't know if that makes much difference.. is it really bad to have 10 rejections, maybe that's why I'm not getting much work???

Reactions: ducky

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
At 99% approval rating your rejections are NOT stopping you from accepting HITs.

My guess it's mostly just the way you are searching for HITs. Mturk is pretty inconsistent so it could just be slower in general at the moment as well.

Do you use something like mturk suite? If not I recommend trying it out.

Here is a guide I wrote up to help people learn how to turk more efficiently: https://www.mturkguide.com/index.html

Reactions: ducky and coffeeowl

Sander

Reaction score
..... and now I just did a survey and there was no completion code at the end!!!! Ugh, just not having any luck these days with this!!

Sander

Reaction score
Yes, I do have mturk suite but I don't know if I'm utilizing it the way I should. I'll look into that. And thanks for the link, I'll go look that now.

Reactions: ducky