Workers from Taiwan

cassiecollege123

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently a college student conducting a thesis, the topic being looking into MTurk workers in Taiwan and their accountability to their jobs. I am trying to gather results on where their accountability lies when it comes to completing tasks, whether that be to the work they produce, their requesters, etc. I am having trouble getting responses. I have the location set to Taiwan, a rating of greater than 85%, and a reward of $2.25. This has been up for three days, and I have not received any responses. Does anyone have any idea where to go from here?

jan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently a college student conducting a thesis, the topic being looking into MTurk workers in Taiwan and their accountability to their jobs. I am trying to gather results on where their accountability lies when it comes to completing tasks, whether that be to the work they produce, their requesters, etc. I am having trouble getting responses. I have the location set to Taiwan, a rating of greater than 85%, and a reward of $2.25. This has been up for three days, and I have not received any responses. Does anyone have any idea where to go from here?
Mturk used to have many overseas workers. Not so much anymore. šŸ˜”