Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cena fucking crazy strong to lift Rusev's fat ass up those stairs.
Stupid ass match with a good finish imo.

Reactions: j0e and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Why is the Champ coming out first?

Mahal/Orton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Haha, what the heck

I enjoyed the match more than I thought I would

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
That show went downhill after the tag match imo.

Loved Nakamura in NJPW but I'm starting to feel like he's not a good fit for WWE

Reaction score
Haha, what the heck

I enjoyed the match more than I thought I would
That Singh brother's bump off the structure and through the announce table was awesome.

Loved Nakamura in NJPW but I'm starting to feel like he's not a good fit for WWE
He was pretty good in NXT too, I blame the writers not knowing what to do with him.

Reactions: jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
He was pretty good in NXT too, I blame the writers not knowing what to do with him.
Yeah that's been a worry of mine, I think it's a mix of that and the safer WWE in-ring style. It's hard to be the King of Strong Style when WWE doesn't want people doing strong style matches. Hideo Itami has had the same type of issue where now he's just a run of the mill good wrestler even though he was a badass back when he was in NOAH.

(/nerd)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Speaking of Nakamura...

Him vs Cena next week on Smackdown in a #1 Contenders match to see who faces Jinder at SummerSlam

I read somewhere a couple weeks ago about a rumored Nakamura/Jinder feud heading into SS.

It would be weird to see him get a title run after the way he's been booked, but eh

I still have a feeling WWE has him win somehow against Cena next week. It 99.9% won't be straight up since it's Super Cena here we're talking about and WWE will want to protect both guys.

From a purely name stand point... Nakamura vs. Cena on a Smackdown...

Has to be one of the biggest Smackdown matches of all time

It's a shame it probably won't have a straight forward finish due to the circumstances, but name wise... that's a WrestleMania worthy match

Reactions: jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
Speaking of Nakamura...

Him vs Cena next week on Smackdown in a #1 Contenders match to see who faces Jinder at SummerSlam

I read somewhere a couple weeks ago about a rumored Nakamura/Jinder feud heading into SS.

It would be weird to see him get a title run after the way he's been booked, but eh

I still have a feeling WWE has him win somehow against Cena next week. It 99.9% won't be straight up since it's Super Cena here we're talking about and WWE will want to protect both guys.

From a purely name stand point... Nakamura vs. Cena on a Smackdown...

Has to be one of the biggest Smackdown matches of all time

It's a shame it probably won't have a straight forward finish due to the circumstances, but name wise... that's a WrestleMania worthy match
Yeah, it's a little bit of a weird direction to go in. Maybe they make it a triple threat at Summerslam? Cena doesn't have any obvious Summerslam opponents right now either. Only problem with that theory is that Summerslam already has a multi-man match for the Universal title and I'm not convinced they'd want to do the same for the WWE title.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a little bit of a weird direction to go in. Maybe they make it a triple threat at Summerslam? Cena doesn't have any obvious Summerslam opponents right now either. Only problem with that theory is that Summerslam already has a multi-man match for the Universal title and I'm not convinced they'd want to do the same for the WWE title.
This is my wild prediction...

Corbin comes out next week and interrupts the match. Tries attacking Nakamura, but he accidentally clocks Cena instead. Nakumura gets the win to face Jinder at SummerSlam for the title. This also sets up Corbin vs Cena at SummerSlam. Nakamura beats Jinder and wins the title at the PPV only for Corbin to cash in his MITB, but he STILL LOSES. Nakamura walks out of SummerSlam having gone through Jinder and Corbin

That's my crazy guess, heh. Chances are if Corbin cashes.. they'll have him win the title, but wanted to throw out a crazy prediction

come back to this post if all of this actually happens

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J and jml

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is my wild prediction...

Corbin comes out next week and interrupts the match. Tries attacking Nakamura, but he accidentally clocks Cena instead. Nakumura gets the win to face Jinder at SummerSlam for the title. This also sets up Corbin vs Cena at SummerSlam. Nakamura beats Jinder and wins the title at the PPV only for Corbin to cash in his MITB, but he STILL LOSES. Nakamura walks out of SummerSlam having gone through Jinder and Corbin

That's my crazy guess, heh. Chances are if Corbin cashes.. they'll have him win the title, but wanted to throw out a crazy prediction

come back to this post if all of this actually happens

Reactions: Peachy