Wrestling Thread

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
UMM probably the best elbow drop in the game
tbh I'm pretty sure I've never rooted for anyone in wrestling harder than I'm rooting for her to do well in WWE. I had mixed feelings when she signed because she was my favorite in Stardom for a while and WWE has a....spotty track record.

Reactions: C to the J and YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
tbh I'm pretty sure I've never rooted for anyone in wrestling harder than I'm rooting for her to do well in WWE. I had mixed feelings when she signed because she was my favorite in Stardom for a while and WWE has a....spotty track record.
I feel like the writing will be really cheesy for any Japanese wrestler in WWE, but they all seem to get pushed pretty hard (except for the most injured man in NXT), AND the women's div is, with ups and downs, generally good.

I'm just wondering how they will limit her move set and write her in. I've only seen highlights, but she's brutal

Reactions: jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
I feel like the writing will be really cheesy for any Japanese wrestler in WWE, but they all seem to get pushed pretty hard (except for the most injured man in NXT), AND the women's div is, with ups and downs, generally good.
I think she'll get used well enough in NXT but main roster is where I'm iffy. One thing she has going for her is that she's a pretty phenomenal babyface so she's not just cool moves. And yeah you're right, she has stiff strikes for like half of her moveset so they'll def ask her to tone some stuff down.

I can't wait for more people to see Io Shirai too, she's insane

Last edited:
Reactions: YAHU

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bray Wyatt is just basically fat Rob Zombie.

Reactions: YAHU and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Cena vs Nakamura tonight

would fall dead if it had a clean finish

Reactions: jml and C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Did he just no sell an AA?

Shades of Ultimate Warrior vs. HHH at WM12 lol.
I think this is the most shocked I've been at anything in WWE since Taker losing the streak to Lesnar

Reactions: C to the J

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not shocked. Cena is on the way out. Nakamura has alot money invested in him. Cena seems to wanna lose to people like AJ and shin and not PC guys.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not shocked. Cena is on the way out. Nakamura has alot money invested in him. Cena seems to wanna lose to people like AJ and shin and not PC guys.
Hard not to be at least a little surprised. Cena has lost straight up only like 3 times in the last 3 years. Cena putting over anyone... just the notion is gigantic

Reactions: StarfoxJ

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
I cringed at that final suplex, looked like it could've broken Cena's neck. He walked away though so maybe it's not too bad.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
tbh I'm not that surprised, I thought something might be up when she showed up to a Stardom show on Sunday. I have mixed feelings bc on one hand it's kinda disappointing that she's not on the biggest stage possible like she should be but selfishly as a Stardom fan I'm pretty hyped

Edit: I just went and merged the mark thread with the wrestling thread since they were both being used and kinda the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
O i forgot this thread existed