Yay! A new forum community for me!

wikkidgrace

Reaction score
Hello MTC! I'm glad to be here. I'm a young new mom looking for extra income where available and was lucky enough to get into MTurk. Forums have always been my jam, preferable over any social media platforms which have come along, so I'm tickled to know there's a forum out here I can refer to, learn from, and step up my game a bit.

Just a little bit about me: My name is Grace, I'm 26, and I'm from Montana. I had my daughter in August 2019 and she is everything. I love to cook and experiment with recipes, I'm a bit of a gamer and my favorite games are Fallout, LoL, and of course, Dragon Age! I'm a CNA during work hours and also a milk donor. I'm determined to find as much at-home income as possible, my goal being to transition into a SAHM with an income to support my own weight. Hopefully I can learn a lot here!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hello MTC! I'm glad to be here. I'm a young new mom looking for extra income where available and was lucky enough to get into MTurk. Forums have always been my jam, preferable over any social media platforms which have come along, so I'm tickled to know there's a forum out here I can refer to, learn from, and step up my game a bit.

Just a little bit about me: My name is Grace, I'm 26, and I'm from Montana. I had my daughter in August 2019 and she is everything. I love to cook and experiment with recipes, I'm a bit of a gamer and my favorite games are Fallout, LoL, and of course, Dragon Age! I'm a CNA during work hours and also a milk donor. I'm determined to find as much at-home income as possible, my goal being to transition into a SAHM with an income to support my own weight. Hopefully I can learn a lot here!
Hey, welcome! Happy to have you here. :wave:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome! Be sure to check out the daily thread where most members hang out and surveys get posted throughout the day.

wikkidgrace

Reaction score
Thank you, everyone! Very friendly and helpful community from what I'm seeing. :)