Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: What did you do this past weekend? 5-10 minute survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Consumer Survey Research [A3GL1U6O4WVL8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.95] [Fast: 4.77] [Comm: 4.52] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 229] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.34/hr] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A 5-10 minute survey about your activities this past weekend. This is a repost of a prior survey and those who have taken it on or after 5/1/17 will not be able to retake it.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
"watched Houston sports with my shirt off"

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My fiance seems to think she wont take well to me docking her pay so I keep paying her the full amount. Basically because I didnt want to have to find a new sitter if she protested that I was paying her too little.
if she's upset about being paid too little, then she needs to actually work her assigned days. you're losing twice the money by having to miss work AND paying her. Also...if you're worried about retribution for you docking her pay (like I think you mentioned in your first post)...do you really want that kind of person watching your infant? :/ not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but you're definitely being taken advantage of and I hate seeing that.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Its too early for this....
Find a new sitter.
Care.com
Call all of the references they provide :)
I can also PM you the name of my baby camera it was 40$ and I can log in from my office and see everything that’s going on. I bought one and put it in my living room and the other one in the baby’s room. If she asks you just say you miss your kid/ kids and wanted to be able to see them from work.:cat:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I think I will. Yea hes only 3 months old. I agree, I was being too generous.

My fiance seems to think she wont take well to me docking her pay so I keep paying her the full amount. Basically because I didnt want to have to find a new sitter if she protested that I was paying her too little.

lol I wish I had the balls to do that! Im honestly afraid to get a nanny cam because I dk if I really want to know, if I see something else I dont like going on Ill lose my shit.

Yea I guess thats what I should do. Luckily I live in a building that is on super lock down so I wouldnt need to change the locks, now one can get into my building unless I let them, there's a key fob for all the outside doors and even the elevator on the first floor.
i'd watch him if i could! not mouthy yet? sign me up :D

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Find a new sitter.
Care.com
Call all of the references they provide :)
I can also PM you the name of my baby camera it was 40$ and I can log in from my office and see everything that’s going on. I bought one and put it in my living room and the other one in the baby’s room. If she asks you just say you miss your kid/ kids and wanted to be able to see them from work.:cat:
To be fair, if they're asking why you have cameras at all, get rid of them. It's not their business, and they should expect that a parent should be worried about their kid. Asking questions like that is suspicious as hell.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Title: Contemporary political attitudes, personality, and belief (~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Emory Personality and Psychopathology Laboratory [A3DR2Y3E32HNQI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Our only inclusion requirement is that you answer honestly!
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Exc: [62873-62284] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: Media Perception and Cognitive Ability(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Albert Lee [A3OLAILRU742C8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.16] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.06/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 24
Description: In part of the session, you may be asked to read a passage, play some word games or watch a video. In other parts of the session, you may be asked questions about your personal characteristics and attitudes.
Requirements: SurveyGroup [664] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1831981925-62159] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

4 minutes.

Reactions: SCOTTM

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your leadership experience | PANDA
Requester: Binvit [AE28TF4PQMW52] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: To complete the survey, you should have the experience of working in a leadership position for at least 3 months. The survey takes 30-40 mins to complete.
Requirements: Masters has been granted;

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Research survey about motivation and personality (about 15 minutes!) | PANDA
Requester: Lilang Chen [A1WSUMUOKFDGQQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: This short survey examines how people motivate themselves on challenging tasks. Please fill out the survey on a computer vs. mobile phone.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96; Location is US;

Reactions: Kat8mouse
Status
Not open for further replies.