01/01 - A Brand New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
you just click the MTS icon in chromes taskbar and select hit finder or/and hit catcher. it will open new tabs.
Wow! Silly me, I had opened up a new tab in MTS, but not clicked on anything. NOW I see!

Yay! I don't need to make a lot, but turking is almost impossible without those tools. Very nice for the new year. I was so lost.

New Year's resolution: to get up to speed on mturk

:)

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Title: Image Classification/Moderation (Adult content) | Accept
Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.86] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 day
Available: 3
Description: Please moderate/classify (if required) the following images (Adult content)
Requirements: Super Users Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Check out the Mazda CX-5, my mom and I both have one and they’re way better than the Rav-4 my coworker has. She got hers from Hyman Bros Mazda in Newport News. They’re in the same price range, but cheaper than Toyota if you buy brand new. Great reliability, size, MPG, everything.

I'm not buying brand new, and I haven't found one under 18k yet. CX-5, Rav 4, Nissian Rouge are all in the running right now. The only thing is, within everyone I know, Toyotas run the longest. I've seen 7 mazdas run through my friends/family, and it's been 50-50 on luck with them. My friends brand new mazda 3 sucked. It was covered under warranty but she was at the dealership all.the.time. It's only at 120k right now and might be toast. I know 3 people with Rav4s that are already over 150k and still as steady as before.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
They did this whole 200k batch thing before and it ended up breaking then.
Stupid of them to do it again.
I'm just confused on how people still got like 170k of them done when they are broken.

Reactions: C to the J

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm just confused on how people still got like 170k of them done when they are broken.
Either they suffered through the toss 10, do 1 technique or people figured out a way around the issue (how I don't know)

Status
Not open for further replies.