01/02 - First Monday of the Year is Suite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I've seen a couple posts of turkers mentioning other sites that they use to make money, particularly when it is slow here. Since I'm still waiting to see if my mturk account will get approved, I have checked some of them out and found others as well. One I'm curious if anyone else has tried is utest.com and if so, what your experience is with it.
I haven't tried that one, but I do use usertesting.com and I recommend it.

Reactions: frzbgolfer

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning kids! Hope everyone new year is going well.:)
I know I've seen a couple posts of turkers mentioning other sites that they use to make money, particularly when it is slow here. Since I'm still waiting to see if my mturk account will get approved, I have checked some of them out and found others as well. One I'm curious if anyone else has tried is utest.com and if so, what your experience is with it.
Welcome! Have you looked here?http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/other-ways-to-make-money-online.15/:)

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
lol I tried it 2 years ago and its too complicated for me to understand.

It feels different from other user testing sites... I think people that know stuff about programming and coding would be good at it. I think Kadauchi @Kadauchi would have a blast making money one that site.

Me however... I never made any money there.
Ha, well I know some programming and my current job I use it. I signed up last week and am in the 'Sandbox' project now that you have to pass to start getting invited to paid projects. The sandbox ends tomorrow morning, then I think I have wait a few days before I see the results of the test.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha, well I know some programming and my current job I use it. I signed up last week and am in the 'Sandbox' project now that you have to pass to start getting invited to paid projects. The sandbox ends tomorrow morning, then I think I have wait a few days before I see the results of the test.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know how it goes. i might try getting back into it

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find Company Name and Website | PANDA
Requester: Jason Carr [A2X3A4GZJQ1YIW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 3.40] [Fast: 4.36] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Given a link to a company's jobs, find the company's name and website URL.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.0.1

Reactions: Vanyanka

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
I haven't tried that one, but I do use usertesting.com and I recommend it.
Thanks, that is one of the sites I saw someone recommend and signed up. I did a few tests on there early last week that were approved and have $23 payment pending. Wish there were more tests available though. I found a couple other sites similar to that one but usertesting.com seems to best of those I've tried so far.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only, Republican, Political-Independent/Other) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.26] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.78]
Description:
For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 1 hour(s) 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.26
Qualifications: Political Affiliation In 23; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

D

Deleted member 526

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a variety of topics like personality and language comprehension. | PANDA
Requester: Darcie Dixon [A38UHGLNM3S1HN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help us collect information about your personal values and language and writing skills.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

any1 have a time on this?

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I also recommend user testing.

My gauntlet of websites that I use in between turk hits (with average monthly earnings ranges included):

Swagbucks 100-200 (no surveys just ncraves, ngages, and offerwalls)
Earnhoney 40-60 (run 2 tabs)
Perk 200-300 (20 phones + perk.tv tab and viggle tab)
SurveySavvy 15-30
User testing 40-80

Been dabbling with Spare5 a bit but I've only made a few bucks there. https://app.spare5.com

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, kinda funny and wanted to share, I got a rejection at 1am on New Year's Day. No biggies as I only have 18 rejections, I didn't spend a lot of time on the survey and it was only $.30. I did find it irksome that the attention check that I missed, I didn't actually miss. I saw it, accidentally clicked a bubble and couldn't remove it. Tried reloading and then even tried the 'uncheck radio button' script. This appeared to work but, once submitted, it didn't actually work. I emailed them stating my issue and that if you are going to have an attention check that says "do not answer this question," you should really be using a format that allows for unchecking of radio buttons because, accidents happen. I mis-clicked but had no way to remedy it. I told the requester that I would be fine with keeping the rejection. I just wanted to make him aware of the issue. He reversed my rejection and gave me a $.50 bonus! I like it when people are unexpectedly nice. It's a good way to start the year off and another example of why it's important to be polite, or at least professional, with requesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.