01/02 - Thile Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Me, too...all day today. :(
I don't know if there are better ways to do it, but I made a new Pin search and used the exclude groupID function under the options tab. I just caught 2 of the Similar hits that just posted. I excluded the categorize search terms batch (31QOF9ABMOBBGRDBNJJ5JPMCVPFL19) and it works now. Just give it a different name or something so you don't mix them up.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact) (Req TV): $13.80/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.52] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.59]
Description:
Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 795
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;
Pennies

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if there are better ways to do it, but I made a new Pin search and used the exclude groupID function under the options tab. I just caught 2 of the Similar hits that just posted. I excluded the categorize search terms batch (31QOF9ABMOBBGRDBNJJ5JPMCVPFL19) and it works now. Just give it a different name or something so you don't mix them up.
Damn. I didn't know about this feature! Okay, I need to figure this out. Thanks!
p.s. This would have been helpful information 10-ish hours ago when I got locked out. lol

Reactions: nopoopwarez

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a quick survey for YouTube! To be completed on larger displays only please (desktop preferred). Only one HIT per batch. | Accept
Requester: Stephen Wheeler [A3TYG5OEQR1ZHI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.65] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $13.33] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 50
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Starslip

theChaparral

Reaction score
Which batch are you talking about?
Amazon requester Consumer Intrests

It kept partially loading the next hit, then bouncing out saying "This HIT is no longer available", leaving the just accepted hit in the queue. So I turned on a panda and tried to do it out of the queue and after submitting every hit it said no more hits then sent me back into the queue page with the other hits.

In other words the batch process is not going submit, load next hit, submit, load next hit, submit etc..

::edited to add the correct error::

Last edited:

Tarl

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get a panda crazy link to appear on the worker page of a HIT like it did on the old site? So far I can only see the panda crazy buttons on forum pages.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

jan

Reaction score
Bombogenesis (cyclone bomb) watch for the North East.

:nailbite:

theChaparral

Reaction score
Amazon requester Consumer Intrests

It kept partially loading the next hit, then bouncing out saying "This HIT is no longer available", leaving the just accepted hit in the queue. So I turned on a panda and tried to do it out of the queue and after submitting every hit it said no more hits then sent me back into the queue page with the other hits.

In other words the batch process is not going submit, load next hit, submit, load next hit, submit etc..

::edited to add the correct error::
Ahh wait, I think it might of been the old panda crazy queue helper script doing it. Sorry for the noise

jan

Reaction score
Bombogenesis is cyclogenesis taken to the extreme. Bombogenesis is defined as a mid-latitude cyclone that drops in surface barometric pressure by 24 or more millibars in a 24-hour period. The height contours pack around the center of rotation and the number of height contours increases rapidly in the developing stages.

Basically, we might get a blizzard, very low temps, and a lot of wind and ice.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Bombogenesis is cyclogenesis taken to the extreme. Bombogenesis is defined as a mid-latitude cyclone that drops in surface barometric pressure by 24 or more millibars in a 24-hour period. The height contours pack around the center of rotation and the number of height contours increases rapidly in the developing stages.

a frozen hurricane. Cool.

lol. We're about to get a bunch of snow tomorrow and it's cold as eff. Bunch being 4-10 inches lol but it is southern VA.

Reactions: jan

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Stay safe all!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Plea Deal Decisions(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tina [A3473C4EP64JKB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 49
Description: Read a story about a crime and imagine that you are the defendant. Decide whether or not to take a plea deal.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; Exc: [69836-69247] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.