• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
odd :( idk what to do because I caught that $200 hit but have a question for the requestor before I can proceed to work on it.
If it is in your queue, click "Hit Details" or the requester name in the top left corner

Then you have this option:

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
odd :( idk what to do because I caught that $200 hit but have a question for the requestor before I can proceed to work on it.
go to queue
click the plus button on the hit

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Went out last night to watch Jumanji, local AMC. About 30 mins into the show the attention lights started blinking. Apparently a water line burst and the pressure difference caused the fire alarm to go off?.... that's about as much info as I got but I did get free tickets. We intend on going to a better AMC today to watch the same movie...... so I'll miss a ton of turk time :(

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Went out last night to watch Jumanji, local AMC. About 30 mins into the show the attention lights started blinking. Apparently a water line burst and the pressure difference caused the fire alarm to go off?.... that's about as much info as I got but I did get free tickets. We intend on going to a better AMC today to watch the same movie...... so I'll miss a ton of turk time :(
if i missed seeing The Rock I would sue AMC

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
if i missed seeing The Rock I would sue AMC
It happen just after he smoldered :) I was pretty happy. I mean other than a big time suck. I've never been in a theater when it had to be evacuated. Also, I had complained about how packed it was and the one we will go to from now on always is like luxury.... they have recliners (no lie)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It happen just after he smoldered :) I was pretty happy. I mean other than a big time suck. I've never been in a theater when it had to be evacuated. Also, I had complained about how packed it was and the one we will go to from now on always is like luxury.... they have recliners (no lie)
it seems like more and more theaters are adding recliners in, etc

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I saw Jumanji on Christmas day. It was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.