Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about shopping | Accept
Requester: Research [A186W2OJ1BDYIJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.89] [Pay: 4.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $25.51] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Complete a 10 min study. Give us your opinion about shopping.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Multi-retailer ad DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: msitb

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. That helped some but I was looking for approved but pending hits and didn't see that. As long as he's fixing it and bringing back the other one, I can survive. o_O It just shocked me after not having the computer all afternoon then not being able to find that. funny how we learn to like the new things then when they disappears, well it's just been too much change lately. I got his notice and reviewed it but didn't see anything on it about that but then I think those notices are just the improvements he's made. Thanks again.
It is still there under Tracker Overview.

A.Lem

Reaction score
Have any Adsforce dropped lately? I haven't seen them since before the holidays and am trying to figure out if they blocked me or if they just haven't posted when I've been around...
I haven't seen them since before the holidays either so....either they haven't posted in awhile or they've blocked all of us! /panic

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen them since before the holidays either so....either they haven't posted in awhile or they've blocked all of us! /panic
Honestly, that wouldn't shock me. They're crazy. Maybe they're off in a huff somewhere and will come back when they calm down. :wink:

cassius

Reaction score
It is still there under Tracker Overview.

Thanks, I'll play with it some more and get it figured out. I'm just not seeing something but now that I know it's there, I'll find it. Thanks very much.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a short survey | Accept
Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.45] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.35] [Fast: 2.88] [Comm: 1.86] [Fair: 2.71] [Reviews: 518] [ToS: 11]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 2
Description: You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. Not everyone will qualify, so please click on the survey link before accepting the HIT)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about shopping | Accept
Requester: Research [A186W2OJ1BDYIJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.89] [Pay: 4.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $25.51] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Complete a 10 min study. Give us your opinion about shopping.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Multi-retailer ad DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This was really quick btw.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
I've thought that about a few requesters lately - did they stop posting or did they block me? lol who knows. nothing shocks me with mturk anymore.

ones i wonder about:
zoltar
written paper / quaestio
vdx / vitals
diane cessna wedding photos
buzzfeed

...and others like those.

i liked having those pandas running as filler. well, not zoltar, i never really did those. i've just been curious about them because they used to be the talk of the mornings on here.

have a lot of requesters left mturk? i wonder where they all go?

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Title: Take a short survey | Accept
Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.45] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.35] [Fast: 2.88] [Comm: 1.86] [Fair: 2.71] [Reviews: 518] [ToS: 11]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 2
Description: You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. Not everyone will qualify, so please click on the survey link before accepting the HIT)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've thought that about a few requesters lately - did they stop posting or did they block me? lol who knows. nothing shocks me with mturk anymore.

ones i wonder about:
zoltar
written paper / quaestio
vdx / vitals
buzzfeed

i liked having those pandas running as filler. well, not zoltar, i never really did those. i've just been curious about them because they used to be the talk of the mornings on here.

All of those requesters gone.
Hopefully a tactical nuke was dropped off at Buzzfeed but I haven't heard any news about that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ones i wonder about:
zoltar
written paper / quaestio
vdx / vitals
buzzfeed

zoltar and mountains disappeared when mturk changed their price for requesters (I think...either way they disappeared ages ago). vdx lowered their price and then screwed up their timer and servers so bad they weren't worth doing, and I think they've pretty much stopped posting.

Reactions: scout

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write products title/description for BDSM t-shirts (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Amir Cohen [A2WZIJPE3C43GU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 6
Description: Write a product title and a 80-150 words product description for printed kinky t shirts/coffee mugs using relevant keywords
Requirements: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score

CaptainBoots

Reaction score
On the topic of vanished requesters, I miss that google requester that posted 'Virals'. Just watching youtube ads and rating them.

Reactions: Bliss and KYKITTY

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write products title/description for BDSM t-shirts (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amir Cohen [A2WZIJPE3C43GU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Write a product title and a 80-150 words product description for printed kinky t shirts/coffee mugs using relevant keywords
Time: 600
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
:thinking:
Blue @Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.