01/04 - Wowza Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you think of the world's music? (Headphones Req.) | PANDA
Requester: Hunter York [A3VH777X1XUNEK] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Listen to clips of music from around the world and answer questions about your opinion. Time: 20-30 min. Requirements: Must be fluent in English, working Headphones & Chrome browser. Payment: $0.50 for completing headphone check, $2.50 for survey
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;

Reactions: Kallee

cassius

Reaction score
I'm in it! no one is responding to my problem! I have tried 3 browsers! they aren't even checking their emails I guess! frustrated.
You can do it without anyone to chat with. Maybe that was their trick. I did it in chat by myself. They seemed to want the info and I grew up raising chickens so definitely wanted to participate.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think we all could use some of these microfiber cleaning slippers. The orange ones are on sale for $6.99 and I can't imagine why.

You should post your foot/tentacle stuff in the trackpad thread if you're going to post it at all.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from NerdLab Lab Group for work related to 3J06WJ78HNKZJPO7RTNE1THZ4JBVV3.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Due to an error in the creation of our survey, we were unable to accurately record those who were promised bonus money in our surveys today and those who were not. As such, we are granting everyone who participated in our surveys today a $0.50 bonus.

Thank you for your participation.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well since they make more off masters hits, they need masters.
so if there were no more masters then they would need to give more out right?
I'm not implying anything here, just a completely theoretical train of thought. :whistle:
Logically yes, but then again mturk.

D

Deleted member 526

I've gotten 75+ rejections in the last 45 days. almost all are from no TO requesters. I'm staying away from no TO requesters for a long time. except the ones I already know don't reject when people do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.