01/05 - Theatrical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i just hate how they can pop out of nowhere and then BAM its already started eating you alive before you knew what hit you. You thought it was gonna be a leisurely stroll to the mailbox? HA! Nope, there is a bear there and it is going to eat you. Like that poor old lady that got mauled in the driveway and her husband couldnt do anything to help her really but call 911
One time when I was camping somewhere near pittsburgh, or maybe even near erie, pennsylvania
I woke up to something large and bulky scratching and sniffing around my tent

what an exciting day!
we stayed quiet in the tent though, and there didn't seem to be any disturbances or missing items.
was probably a bear
but we just weren't stupid enough to find out

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
In Hawaii, you'll have to worry about lava. Lava is essentially the Hawaiian equivalent of bears. One minute you're checking your mail... and the next minute... BAM! You're melting and on fire.
Yeah but at least know that the lava isnt malevolently trying to kill me, like bears do obviously because bears are all scary killers out to eat you, lava is just like, flowin along doin its own thing and just enjoying the sunshine, not interested in eating anyone, and then BAM! Oh no you melted Sara, lava what the hell!?

Reactions: BrewMeister

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
One time when I was camping somewhere near pittsburgh, or maybe even near erie, pennsylvania

what an exciting day!
we stayed quiet in the tent though, and there didn't seem to be any disturbances or missing items.
was probably a bear
Yeah see that is how people get eaten. Ive seen that show I SURVIVED! and I dont wish to be featured on it. I would take lava over bears anyday.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: This survey includes to unrelated studies on wine knwoeldge and on consumer choice | PANDA
Requester: Liat HJ [A1Y2HCSARC9XXO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.27] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This survey includes 2 unrelated studies: Study 1 examines consumer knowledge about wines; study 2 asks you to choose between products. This survey can only be taken once!
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.13
Anyone like wine?
Yes, I am very knwoeldgeable about wine

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

what an exciting day!
was probably a bear
I learned at an early age not to play with bear cubs...momma's don't like that at all. Grew up in east Tennessee with TONS of black bears. They don't really bother you. Now the ones on Colorado I am sure are much different.

charlie

Reaction score
20 Zs for me. They're still very slowly popping in. Even this late in the morning I just did two website evals. looks like it's gonna be another day of popping 5 cent hits all day. I can't complain. Simple hits and they're quick and add up pretty quickly
Title: Find company name and email of classified ads | PANDA
Requester: Selection & Search [A33E0GX2YXH9S5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.00 Generosity
★★★★ 1.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a link, find company name in body of text. Search and find email address to company via google/bing or YP
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

Reactions: BrewMeister

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I learned at an early age not to play with bear cubs...momma's don't like that at all. Grew up in east Tennessee with TONS of black bears. They don't really bother you. Now the ones on Colorado I am sure are much different.
Growing up in the mountains one of the first things I was taught is don't fuck with bears, or cougars. Now that I'm a little older I'm rethinking the cougar bit though :p.

Reactions: Liz

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
20 Zs for me. They're still very slowly popping in. Even this late in the morning I just did two website evals. looks like it's gonna be another day of popping 5 cent hits all day. I can't complain. Simple hits and they're quick and add up pretty quickly
Title: Find company name and email of classified ads | PANDA
Requester: Selection & Search [A33E0GX2YXH9S5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.00 Generosity
★★★★ 1.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a link, find company name in body of text. Search and find email address to company via google/bing or YP
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

If you wanna work on email finding hits these are pretty good. Only have to search on the website:

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=393Z0UE4WVDS1SRU99JHU4216QMZ3Z

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about crisis communication on Facebook | PANDA
Requester: Michael [A1YE86DD6VBN8G] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to share your opinion about McDonald’s and their reactions on Facebook to an incident.
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: None;
There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to try bear steak
I'm not a hunter, and I live just outside Philadelphia,
so I have plenty of market access
but I wish there were like ..those things where hunters sell their kills and local people can go there to buy it
I don't know what they're called offhand
but I'd rather eat from local sources than from a farm where the cattle aren't treated right, halfway across the country

Reactions: Liz

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about crisis communication on Facebook | PANDA
Requester: Michael [A1YE86DD6VBN8G] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to share your opinion about McDonald’s and their reactions on Facebook to an incident.
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: None;

There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.
Also 3 minutes if you can get in

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score

Haha i found this at like 3 am this morning and I thought of you.
haha if only he was giving them a participation trophy for being one that would sum it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.