01/07 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: Android Weather App Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: Gregory Bott [A25G28SG8WRGEE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Research about your opinions of weather apps (approx. 12 min) must be completed on an Android device)
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok. I've made $8 in the half hour that I actually worked. Has anyone seen "Taboo"? It's a TV show. I'm going to try out some new stuff I got, now that I'm back to vaping capacity, and check this show out. I'll be back. Have fun and thanks for all the support today, everyone. jan @jan , SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff , W @WalkingEmphasis , mypaperheart @mypaperheart , kryss @kryssyy , Jaded @Jaded , et al.:D

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Reactions: Jerami

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
55 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

festivefirstname

Reaction score
Newbie de-lurking again. Didn't work much today, and pulling an overnight for my old job tonight so I hope to get more, but I'm just happy I'm over $10.

Today's Projected Earnings: $11.16 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.1.15)

Also it's my first day using panda crazy (and panda-ing in general) normally I just use hit scraper. I added everything from this thread that I could (I'm under 2k hits total still, and don't have master's). I know you're only supposed to run under 10 at a time, so I've just been doing the ones that I've managed to get (Ben Peterson, Venue Quality, Jimmy Dragon). Does knowing what to put on "collect" when come with time? Or is it just by guess and by gosh? I know tabs and groups help with running certain sets at different times but I don't even know what to run when.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm gonna hit $100 tomorrow. Quote me on it.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Newbie de-lurking again. Didn't work much today, and pulling an overnight for my old job tonight so I hope to get more, but I'm just happy I'm over $10.

Today's Projected Earnings: $11.16 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.1.15)

Also it's my first day using panda crazy (and panda-ing in general) normally I just use hit scraper. I added everything from this thread that I could (I'm under 2k hits total still, and don't have master's). I know you're only supposed to run under 10 at a time, so I've just been doing the ones that I've managed to get (Ben Peterson, Venue Quality, Jimmy Dragon). Does knowing what to put on "collect" when come with time? Or is it just by guess and by gosh? I know tabs and groups help with running certain sets at different times but I don't even know what to run when.
nice job.. Also as for the collect thing yea its pretty much a guess unless you find out what times certain things post but its mostly random. With mylikes, ben peterson, etc.. those are all random so just pick and choose whats popping up the most often. Check out HF or hitscraper to see what has been coming up lately and choose those would be the best way to do it I suppose.

Reactions: festivefirstname
Status
Not open for further replies.