01/07 - Sweet Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I still have a lot to learn, I just like digging in software and learning how it works and like to pass on any tricks I think will be useful.

But that's what also makes it fun, always more to learn.
It's still amazing. And you'd make a good intelligence officer.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally have my net back...holy cow that took them long enough! Blessed snow! Now I have to reinstall everything from scratch because the first guy that came out tried blaming my scripts for the issues and I had to take everything out. Now to remember how I had reset everything due to the changeover and try to get my groove back. The struggle is real.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Finally have my net back...holy cow that took them long enough! Blessed snow! Now I have to reinstall everything from scratch because the first guy that came out tried blaming my scripts for the issues and I had to take everything out. Now to remember how I had reset everything due to the changeover and try to get my groove back. The struggle is real.
Welcome back!

Reactions: stuffalleysays

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

"tried blaming my scripts for the issues"

:facepalm2: :disapprove:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
"tried blaming my scripts for the issues"

:facepalm2: :disapprove:
I knew they weren't the cause. But he came over and looked at my pc, my speed was logging at 56k time speeds, if it could even do the speed test. Anyhow, he tried saying that the packets being exchanged were heavy and I must have a virus, then he said oh look, it is these extensions you have here in chrome. I tried to argue that they had nothing to do with turd net speed, and they would simply run faster if my net had any speed at all. Long story short, after shutting them off didn't stop the exchange of packets I uninstalled them. Then when that did not work, I took a brand new pc out of the box and put the ram back in it (borrowed it for the one I use) to show the same result. He then told me I was so close to the tower it was giving me a bad signal, I am 1 block away. in the end, I don't know what they did, if anything, net just popped back up.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cswang Research [AAVT1F69MQ0EX] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.92] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.98] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A research study on how people think about the world around them.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [68732471-69547] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Updated - 30 minute survey for jury eligible individuals | Accept
Requester: Michael Mowchan [A20JBZVH03B7TM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Demographics and perceptions of negligence in a trial setting (Not available to prior participants)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I knew they weren't the cause. But he came over and looked at my pc, my speed was logging at 56k time speeds, if it could even do the speed test. Anyhow, he tried saying that the packets being exchanged were heavy and I must have a virus, then he said oh look, it is these extensions you have here in chrome. I tried to argue that they had nothing to do with turd net speed, and they would simply run faster if my net had any speed at all. Long story short, after shutting them off didn't stop the exchange of packets I uninstalled them. Then when that did not work, I took a brand new pc out of the box and put the ram back in it (borrowed it for the one I use) to show the same result. He then told me I was so close to the tower it was giving me a bad signal, I am 1 block away. in the end, I don't know what they did, if anything, net just popped back up.
Of course that was after they did the damage to your scripts that is in now way causing crappy internet lol. Oh well not to hard to get them again. It is setting them back up just how you like them that might be a pain.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to nap and read now so have at them. :)
Did you see my later comment where I tried to backtrack on sounding like an ass? lol.

If there are more around later I'll be back at them. Have to get my living room back in order. Doing the last of the holidays cleanup.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.26] [Pay: 3.17] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.73] [Reviews: 289] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.36] [Pen: 0.28 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 5 minutes
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question.
Requirements: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.