01/07 - Talented Tuesday

Have you ever littered in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I don't remember ever doing it either, but I'm 100% sure that I have, because I was a kid once, and a teenager once, in college once, etc. That odds that I've never thrown trash anywhere but a trash can are 0.
I think the poll needs an option that is for those of us who don't recall ever doing it and those who accidentally had things blow away. I have seen so many people walk out of stores and lose their receipts to the wind.

cassius

Reaction score
Why won't Amazon let me change this to my bank? It won't let me change from gift card that it has picked

Reactions: alk69

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why won't Amazon let me change this to my bank? It won't let me change from gift card that it has picked
Did you already enter your bank details? I wasn't able to change to bank until after I added it

cassius

Reaction score
Did you already enter your bank details? I wasn't able to change to bank until after I added it
Got it. That's what I thought when it did that. Then I took a chance and added the bank info and it worked. Thanks much.

Reactions: ducky

alk69

Reaction score
Did you enter the routing/acc. number for your bank acc? I was confused about how to do it at first.

Reactions: ducky

cassius

Reaction score
Did you enter the routing/acc. number for your bank acc? I was confused about how to do it at first.
Thanks. Like I said above. Just scary and I really didn't appreciate how it kept changing 3 days to 7 and I had to keep changing it back.

Reactions: ducky and alk69

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
mturk should have categories for HITs, where you can filter some out.

Crap HIT categories I would filter out: writing HITs that pay a small fraction of a cent per word, endless bubble HITs, Listy, etc

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey on foreign affairs | Accept
Requester: Political Science Research [AKMLWGZR8JY2V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.00] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will be asked about foreign affairs and US foreign policy. The survey should take about 10 minutes. After you complete it, you will receive $0.70.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Took Survey Previously DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: XWarrior

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a quick 6-minute survey (with screener) | Accept
Requester: Neuroanalytics Team [A2RZWMB5I61DXY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.86] [Fast=2.50] [Comm=1.70] [Fair=2.20] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: 6-minute survey with brief screener upfront - pays $2.00
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
yall some lying litterers
I've already admitted it, but for elaboration the things I have littered with are just straw wrappers or sometimes napkins. My rationale is that those will disintegrate when they get wet. I try not to litter though, and I always use a trash can if one is available outdoors, or put it in a paper bag when in my car. I don't throw things out of car windows or leave bags of trash around.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Manager In-Basket Exercise (~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Amy Minnikin [ANSBCQ3GZ328B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: Time requirement: 20 minutes Remuneration: .00 USD This is a psychology research study conducted by Dr. James Beck, Dr. Winny Shen, and a student investigator, Amy Minnikin, from the Department of Psychology at University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. In this research study, we are interested in people’s reactions to and performance on certain tasks that managers typically have to complete. We will ask you to act as a manager of a small company and complete three tasks. You will be asked to create a schedule for your employees, deal with a budget surplus, and give an employee feedback on a report. Lastly, we will ask you to provide us with some demographic information. You will first be asked four multiple choice questions in order to determine whether you qualify for this study. If you do qualify, you will immediately complete the survey. This survey will take about 20 minutes and you will receive .00 USD for completing this survey, as well as a .00 USD bonus for following all instructions. Additionally, participants who score in the top 35% on the three tasks will receive a .00 USD bonus. You will be completing the study by an online survey operated by Qualtrics. When information is transmitted over the internet, privacy cannot be guaranteed. There is always a risk your responses may be intercepted by a third party (e.g., government agencies, hackers). We will collect your MTurk worker ID and computer IP address to identify duplicate responses in the dataset but will not collect information that could identify you personally. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee (ORE# 41677). However, the final decision to participate is yours. If you have any questions about the study, please contact Amy Minnikin at afminnikin@uwaterloo.ca.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Food perception study(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ji Myoung Kim [A2LK61CGWGSGDG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.82] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: survey

Status
Not open for further replies.