01/07 - Talented Tuesday

Have you ever littered in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
You have more riding on this than chump change. That approval percentage is going to prevent you from doing certain hits. So that chump change might be 100s depending on how much you turk. Also your account in general might be in jeopardy if you come at the requester the wrong way.
I forgot that I was dealing with a thread of workers and not freelancers. Okay, keep bowing to your masters. I mean I have Masters Qual, but I don't treat requsters like that. My all time low was 50% rating back in the day and I was still able to bounce back. I'll be fine. I'm glad that I at least have faith in myself.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 – 7 min survey for driver’s license holders | PANDA
Requester: Katharina Hänel [AW2B7CFV45BA8] [TurkerView]
Description: You will be assigned to one of five different car-sharing scenarios (no special expertise required), which is why you might agree more with some questions than with others. If you feel that you do not agree with some of the questions, just indicate so.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $1.45
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location EqualTo US
  • Completed the survey already DoesNotExis
HIT Time: 3 min, 07 sec
Catchability: Okay

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thats good for you but I'm not at the mercy of this one requester. In fact seeing as they have less experiance, their account is at my mercy since nobody else wants to do work for them unless they are super desperate. You can't let people walk all over you AND sell yourself short. Not worth my time.
You're missing my point entirely.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
So tried a few qual tests today with images and on both the images are all broken. Is it me? I put on deodorant and everything today yeesh. On the positive side of things, it looks like I made about $200 last year doing Swagbucks so I'm glad I made a point of keeping up with that. I don't know how well y'all else do with SB but that's the most I've done so far.
I do about $200 a month, mainly videos on laptops and phones. Did over $400 last month thx to some juicy offers. Do you follow reddit swagbucks and beer money? Lotsa good tips there. PM me if you have ?, be glad to help

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer an academic survey about global warming and climate change | PANDA
Requester: Giuseppe [A2A52N0ZTJ0I4I] [TurkerView]
Description: In this survey, you will be presented with specific instructions, questions, and statements about a key social issue, and asked to give your opinions accordingly. It takes around 15 minutes to complete.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 6 min, 29 sec
Catchability: Okay
Cons: bubble hell

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Fill out a questionnaire about social perceptions | Accept
Requester: Kory Floyd [AQN6XEM2JVN7P] Contact
TV: Hrly=$16.97 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.90 | Fast=4.82 | Comm=4.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=50 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your perceptions of social behavior
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.