Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: JanetW

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey on communication beliefs, opinions, practices | Accept
Requester: S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.62] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=3.83] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=102] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This survey will ask you to read a few brief passages and answer related questions
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

WorkerGoBrrr

Reaction score
I have to remember to watch the time limit on Hits. I've gone over the limit on a couple and so couldn't submit them after doing the work ☹
It seems like most Hits ask you to work in a separate window, and I lose sight of the timer at the top of the Amazon window.

• Thinking
Reactions: alk69

charlie

Reaction score
if im being honest i havent ever gotten lucky enough to even catch one of the vevo hits. they're elusive to me
assuming you have the qual i would recommend just leaving the panda running. the only time I shut it down is if i am going to bed before 10 CST and don't want to catch anything while i'm in bed.

charlie

Reaction score
I have to remember to watch the time limit on Hits. I've gone over the limit on a couple and so couldn't submit them after doing the work ☹
It seems like most Hits ask you to work in a separate window, and I lose sight of the timer at the top of the Amazon window.
it's preferable to work them in separate windows/tabs because if it worked within the same window it replaces the hit that must be submitted via mturk.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen some talk on here about the stimulus. Mine was mailed Wednesday, Jan 6 and I received it today. For those having it mailed, check your mailboxes.

charlie

Reaction score
well that's interesting. i just got finished raking leaves.. took about 2 hours of actual work. during that time i apparently logged 8 miles walking on the apple watch built in fitness tracker. i can promise you i didn't walk that much. i guess my arms moved enough during that time to log 8 miles of movement. might explain why they're so sore right now haha.

charlie

Reaction score
I've seen some talk on here about the stimulus. Mine was mailed Wednesday, Jan 6 and I received it today. For those having it mailed, check your mailboxes.
oh that's fantastic news. our mail hasn't come yet. i'll definitely check. thanks!

charlie

Reaction score
alright.. on that note, i'm out y'all. i'm sore and hungry and don't feel like sitting in front of a computer. i'll take my $6.24 PE and call it a friday.

alk69

Reaction score
Since I use Panda Crazy, it's in a window to the side of my monitor. It has a Queue Watch panel at the bottom that tells me how much time is left on the timer. For each HIT. I can easily keep an eye on the time that way. Before I got a new/bigger monitor, I'd watch the time on my computer's bottom tool bar....of course full screen, like Inquisit, covers all that and I'm back to guessing again.

Reactions: WorkerGoBrrr

alk69

Reaction score
well that's interesting. i just got finished raking leaves.. took about 2 hours of actual work. during that time i apparently logged 8 miles walking on the apple watch built in fitness tracker. i can promise you i didn't walk that much. i guess my arms moved enough during that time to log 8 miles of movement. might explain why they're so sore right now haha.
Walking on your arms'll do that.

alk69

Reaction score
Bright 'n sneezy 'n a bit queasy. This is another of those 'ride in a car without a driver' things they are determined I need to do. Fat chance! Still simple. Mark the bubbles. Choose your ride. My new ride is red, with 4 wheels, breaks and a seat. I'm the engine. It's a Wal-Ker 00 and was free from the VFW. It only occasionally appears to be driverless.

Title: How Would the Driverless Cars Change Your Preference for Ride-hailing Services (Uber & Lyft) | PANDA
Requester: Moein Khaloei [A1OLZJ19WRK5W4] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Driverless cars are on the way. Soon, you may ride a driverless Uber/Lyft with or without other passengers on board (Driverless UberX or Uber Pool). How would the arrival of driverless cars change your preference for ride-hailing service (Uber and Lyft)?
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US-TX; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

WorkerGoBrrr

Reaction score
Since I use Panda Crazy, it's in a window to the side of my monitor. It has a Queue Watch panel at the bottom that tells me how much time is left on the timer. For each HIT. I can easily keep an eye on the time that way. Before I got a new/bigger monitor, I'd watch the time on my computer's bottom tool bar....of course full screen, like Inquisit, covers all that and I'm back to guessing again.
Thanks for the information!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Pro Tip -- tell your voice assistant to set a timer so the timer goes off about 5 mins until the turk timer runs out.
When the timer goes off, you need to hurry up a little to get thru the study and submit. If the requester designed the study properly, you've already submitted it before you hear the timer alarm.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I have the dreaded "no payment info available" or whatever that message is, so i'm going to have to claim it on my tax return.

my income info is ready to go for my filing, just waiting on my 1099-INT interest statement, eligible health insurance statement, and the IRS to send me the info about the second EIP that i will need figures from to put on my 1040.

Reactions: KatieinPGH

WorkerGoBrrr

Reaction score
Pro Tip -- tell your voice assistant to set a timer so the timer goes off about 5 mins until the turk timer runs out.
When the timer goes off, you need to hurry up a little to get thru the study and submit. If the requester designed the study properly, you've already submitted it before you hear the timer alarm.
That is such a great idea. I'm not too good at thinking of useful things for voice assistant, but I think this is a great use of it. I just tested it on my android phone -- "set timer for 10 minutes" and it worked great. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.