01/09 - Mockery Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I /think/ you can also use the 10% discount code if you sign up for their newsletter making it like $18

Reactions: scootypuff_sr

David Brindture

Reaction score
Like, are there scripts that will auto accept a HIT for me through a requesters ID?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hope you all are having a profitable day. Laying here in bed slowly dying from a bad cold.
My sympathies. I'm just now recovering from a death cold. I'm not sure I'll ever be the same.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. I meant using the requesters ID, not the Group ID. Or can PandaCrazy accept a HIT based on the requesters ID?
Panda crazy has a search function that allows you to use a requester's ID to search and accept any hits posted by them

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Like, are there scripts that will auto accept a HIT for me through a requesters ID?
Yes, there are scripts like that. No, I doubt any of them have been made public. I highly encourage you to learn to write your own scripts and make one for yourself! There's profit in making your own tools.

Reactions: minkyboodle

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. I meant using the requesters ID, not the Group ID. Or can PandaCrazy accept a HIT based on the requesters ID?
Hm, no, not that I know of.
Thanks for the link. The entire hit isn't turning red, just the outline color. Can't find the information.
I've never experienced that or heard of it. Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs usually hangs out in the music room. If you have a question, you might be able to pop in there and ask him about it really quick.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.