Coke or Pepsi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure I never look at my quals,if I got it I do the HIT,if I don't I check how to get it and move on to the next job.
Normally I do the same.

Requester name starts with Jeffery....just in case you're looking for "Du"
I have 244 pages of qualifications so I can't really look for mine.
Today I looked to see if I could figure out which one I have. They're in some sort of alphabetical order I think by qual name with no way to search by R name, but who the hell knows if there's any real organization to it. Used to be easier on the old site to search the quals we have. Guess I will have to wait until he posts regular HITs again to see if I can do them. I still have the email granting the qual on the 15th...D-DAY of Mturk.

Man, the new site is making me salty today.

Thanks, guys.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Normally I do the same.

Today I looked to see if I could figure out which one I have. They're in some sort of alphabetical order I think by qual name with no way to search by R name, but who the hell knows if there's any real organization to it. Used to be easier on the old site to search the quals we have. Guess I will have to wait until he posts regular HITs again to see if I can do them. I still have the email granting the qual on the 15th...D-DAY of Mturk.

Man, the new site is making me salty today.

Thanks, guys.
ok, 20min of searching and i finally found mine. it is there. "Plant Superstar"

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
ok, 20min of searching and i finally found mine. it is there. "Plant Superstar"
Mine is spray superstar and I do not see it. It better be in there somewhere, dammit.

Reactions: Starslip

Sik06

Reaction score
Omg...everything I click on is gone or if it is still there I don't pass the qualification questions. Grrrrr What is going on??? Even the sucky surveys are gone :(

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Omg...everything I click on is gone or if it is still there I don't pass the qualification questions. Grrrrr What is going on??? Even the sucky surveys are gone :(
Still doing the annual christmas/new years break slow down.
Couple more weeks like this.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These last few days have made my answer to "I sometimes feel like a failure" scale higher and higher
That's why I bought a light summer read today, for when Turking gets too depressing.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I also have Spray Superstar listed. and now i plan on never looking at this list again.
I think I fucking lost my qual. How, I don't know because I never heard about it.

Oddly enough, Jeffrey Du has a very large shadow over his box on my OW. Coincidence? Grrr.

Dammit all to fuck.

I'm never looking at those qual pages again either. It's going to drive me to drink more than I already do.

Jnnfrlsw

Reaction score
My best bonus so far. I was thrilled with the couple .01's I received, but this one makes my day!

You've received a bonus from Libby Lab MTurk for work related to 39RRBHZ0AUG2Z6DIFV66G2YBEOEZVT.
The value of your bonus is: $1.40 USD

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
My best bonus so far. I was thrilled with the couple .01's I received, but this one makes my day!

You've received a bonus from Libby Lab MTurk for work related to 39RRBHZ0AUG2Z6DIFV66G2YBEOEZVT.
The value of your bonus is: $1.40 USD
Congrats!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.